|Review|: Artmatic Nail Lacquers

7:38 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another post on nail lacquers. Its going to about the same nail lacquer brand I reviewed yesterday, Artmatic. I'll be reviewing four colors today... so lets start up.

The first one is SHEER ROSE GLOW in number 701. The bottle comes in 13.5 ml packing. The brush applicator is thin.

Artmatic nail color in sheer glow
Artmatic nail color in sheer rose glow - 701



Artmatic nail polish in sheer rose glow
Artmatic nail color in sheer rose glow - 701

Artmatic nail polish
Artmatic nail color in sheer rose glow - 701

I found this color to be lacking in pigmentation. The color is very sheer and the color effect isn't so strong. Above is the result I got after three coats so I am not kind of happy with this one but it isn't so bad for Rs. 30 :p

The next one is in BUBBLE GUM color number 803 and this came in 15ml bottle 0_o. Both the bottles look exactly the same to me. If I hadn't read it I would have never known that both are in different quantities :p


Artmatic nail color in bubble gum
Artmatic nail color in bubble gum - 803

Artmatic nail enamel in bubble gum
Artmatic nail color in bubble gum - 803

This is the effect I got after three coats.

Bubble gum nail polish
Artmatic nail color in bubble gum - 803

Next one is in the color ELEGANT RED and the number is 012. This also came in 15 ml packing.

Elegant red nail polish
Artmatic nail color in elegant red - 012

This is the effect I got after three coats. I really liked this color.

Elegant red nail polish
Artmatic nail color in elegant red - 012

And the last one is in the color SHEER ECRU GLOW number 704 and this one is in 13.5 ml bottle.


Artmatic nail color
Artmatic nail color in sheer ecru glow - 704

This is the effect I got after three coats and I also liked this color.


Artmatic nail polish in sheer ecru glow
Artmatic nail color in sheer ecru glow - 704

These nail colors tend to be liquidy but three coats produce a good result so as such I am pretty satisfied with them.


swatches of Artmatic nail polish

Hope you people liked the review. Please let me know your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Where are you finding all this artmatic brand nail polish? They stopped making it back in the late 80's I think. I used to buy it all the time when I was a kid. I wore peacock blue, that was my favorite color in that brand. I don't see it in stores anymore, haven't for years! The bottles you have look old cuz the logos on them are different on some of them. They may have made them up into the early 90's too, I'm not sure. I actually just bought a bottle of peacock blue at Good Will, last week! That's what promoted me to look them up on line and is also how I came across your blog. I too had to use 3 coats to get it to look good. I'm really surprised that it held up for 20 something years though. It wasn't all clumpy and sticky. It went on very smooth and i love how the brush is long and skinny. I have long fingers and narrow nails, so it's perfect for me. I came across a site that sells it wholesale but there are no blue colors in it. That's how I know mine is from the 80's. I can also tell by the logo. Dollardays.com has it wholesale, but it's 70+ bucks and I don't need that many bottles. I miss the days when you could walk into Ames or a drugstore and buy a bottle for a buck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goodness I see you are really into Artmatic nail colors :p i think these are not the original ones. These are made in China and are B grade copies of the original. Im not familiar with the original brand but since we get a lot of chinese dupes here that too on real cheap rates so im sure these are copies. and these cost way less than a dollar :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe