My first Haul

5:20 PM

Hi Beauties!

I am so sorry for my long absence. My mother was not well so I was taking care of her. She is much better now. Thanks to Allah..... So today I am going to do a small post on my recent haul. Actually there are going to be two haul posts. I went twice for shopping. So this is what I got when I went for the first time.




1. Luscious Perfect brows Tool kit
2. Bucket container
3. Square container
4. Palladio Mosaic blush
5. Two CECO lip glosses
6. Eyeshadow and blush kit (Small)
7. Two medora lipsticks
8. Three local brand lipsticks
9. Glamorous USA eyeshadow palette
10. Lakme fruit blast face wash in strawberry

Luscious perfect brows tool kit

Luscious perfect brows tool kit

Luscious perfect brows tool kit

I bought this Luscious perfect brows tool kit from Shoppe Liberty Markets for Rs. 975.


Palladio herbal mosaic powder in Fairy Pink

Palladio herbal mosaic powder in Fairy Pink

Palladio herbal mosaic powder from Shoppe Liberty Markets for Rs. 750.


Glamorous USA eye shadow palette

Glamorous USA eyeshadow palette for Rs. 950 from Hafiz Cosmetics Store.


Tin container

Tin container

Square container for keeping my lipsticks and a bucket container for keeping lipglosses. I purchased these from Haroons for Rs. 175 each.


Medora lipsticks

Medora lipsticks for Rs. 85 each from Hafiz Cosmetics Store.




I purchased these three lipsticks from a local cosmetics shop for Rs. 70 each.


Eyeshadow cum blusher palette

Eyeshadow cum blusher palette

This is a small eyeshadow palette with four eyeshadows and under the palette is another section that contains two blush ons, one in pink and the other in peach. It also has a bar like mirror attached to the first storey base and also contains a dual eyeshadow applicator and a blush applicator.  I got this for Rs. 150 from a local cosmetic store.


Ceco lip glosses

Two lip glosses purchased from a local cosmetic store for Rs. 70 each.

Lakme fruit blast strawberry face wash

Lakme fruit blast strawberry face wash

Lakme fruit blast face wash from Hafiz Cosmetics Store for Rs. 190.

Whewwww! Thats it for my haul post. Reviews and swatches will follow shortly. Hope you liked my haul. Do drop your comments and let me know your views. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi karachi me konsi jaga or height Hafiz cosmetic store please tell me

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe