Color Studio nail color in Manhattan

11:18 AM

Hi Beauties!

It has been a long time that I have not done a nail color post so here is one for you on a color that I am loving these days.


The color I have recently fallen for is Manhattan. It is a very nice pastel shade, very suttle yet elegant. It is a mix of light gold and pink with a touch of silvery white color. Its just beautiful.


This is how it looks on my hands. Isn't it beautiful or what!


Here is a closeup of the nail color.


This is the color with flash.


Click on the images to get a larger and better view.

I am so loving this color. Color Studio Professional is an international brand that has recently been launched in Pakistan just a while before Eid ul Fitr. It has a wonderful range of nail colors and lip glosses. Nail color variety is just super awesome. The best thing I have found so far with these nail colors is when applied on nails they dry out pretty fast. That means no waiting for half an hour with your hands frozen in fear that your nail polish might get messed up. The second best thing is the applicator brush, it has a wide applicator brush which makes the application easier as it covers more nail area which ultimately means less strokes. I would rate this nail color as 5/5 for the color, application, packaging and dry out time. The nail colors come in a black cardboard box. I actually threw away mine before taking any picture.

I got mine from Hyperstar shopping mall right before Eid ul Fitr. There was a promotion going on at the time of their launch so I got mine for Rs. 189 but now it is available for Rs. 250 in all leading shopping store. You can easily find them in Al Fatah, Color Line City Towers and others. Do check out the nail colors by color studio professional they are simply amazing. You can visit their facebook fan page for the latest updates here. There is another good news. Color studio is soon launching their lipsticks as well so I am desperately waiting to try them out.

Comment on my post to let me know if you like my nail color. If you have tried out color studio nail colors share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe