Flormar Hand & Body Cream in Aloe Vera

4:15 PM

Hi Beauties!

Flormar has a wide range of personal care products. I have already reviewed their face cleansing gel, here is another post on their skin care product. This is Flormar's Hand and body cream in Aloe Vera. I got this one from RIOS hyperstar Lahore as well for Rs. 400.

Flormar hand and body cream in Aloe vera



Flormar hand and body cream in Aloe vera

Its a matte plastic tube bottle with 150 ml/5.07 fl.oz contents of the cream. Zap open the cap and press the tube to pour out as much quantity of the cream as required.

Flormar hand and body cream in Aloe vera

The cream claims to soften, moisturize and nourish the hands and body and is suitable for all skin types. The cream is enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea butter and glycerin. Aloe Vera extract soothes and nourishes the skin in natural way. Shea butter and glycerin offer rich care and protection for hand and body.

Flormar hand and body cream in Aloe vera

I use this cream as a hand care product only and have not tried it on the rest of my body. My experience with this cream has not been that great. The above picture is the amount I normally use to nourish my dry hands. It sure does nourish dry hands and makes them soft and smooth but I am not happy with its fragrance. It does not smell like Shea butter or aloe Vera at all. I have other Shea butter body care products and they smell great but this cream, I am not sure what it smells like! I really think Flormar needs to work on the fragrances of their personal care products. The cream completely absorbs into the skin and has non greasy effect and stays for a good 2 to 3 hours on hands. Overall it is a good product and I would rate it 3/5 but I would not be buying it again just because its fragrance does not appeal me. Other than that I think a Rs. 400 hand & body cream with 150ml of cream only is a little expensive.

You can check out the complete range of Flormar products on their website by clicking on the link here. Hope you liked my review. If anyone has tried this product feel free to share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe