Another Essence Haul

3:52 PM

Hi Beauties!

Ok ok.... I admit, I could not restrain myself from going to Enem again so I went to get a few more things from Essence. And this is what I got myself this time.

1. Essence sun club matt bronzing powder in natural
2. Essence XXXL lip gloss in No. 15, True Love
3. Essence I love Rock gloss eye pencil in black
4. Essence eyebrow stylist set




This is Essence bronzer from their sun club collection. Its available in two shades, one for blondes and the other for brunettes. I got myself the blonde one and is lighter in shade. I don't know but I preffered buying this one instead for the brunettes one. I have misplaced my sales invoice so I can not seem to recall the exact price but this was between Rs. 490 to Rs. 540.

Essence sun club matt bronzing powder for blondes

Essence sun club matt bronzing powder for blondes

Essence sun club matt bronzing powder for blondes

This is a compact size eyebrow styling kit. It has two powders. The lighter one is for blonde eye brows and the darker one is for dark brows. There is an angled brush along with it to apply the powder.

Essence eybrow stylist set

Essence eybrow stylist set

The eyebrow styling kit comes with 3 different stencils to give eyebrows a perfect shape. Since the kit is really small, its really convenient to carry around in the purse. Other than this kit eyebrow gel, eyebrow pencils in black and brown are also available. This kit cost me somewhere between Rs. 300 to Rs. 450.

Essence eybrow stylist set

Another Essence XXXL shine lip gloss. This one is in Number 15, True love. Its a lovely pink red shade very much similar to Beautyuk's Retro plumping lipgloss in No. 9, Coral. This is priced somewhere between Rs. 300 to Rs. 400.

Essence XXXL shime in # 15

Essence XXXL shime in # 15

A black eye liner pencil from I Love collection. Its a smooth black eye liner pencil. I am using this to line my lower inner lash line and is perfect. Its so black and lasts really long with very few smudges. This is somewhere between Rs. 150 to Rs. 250.

Essence I love rock gloss eye pencil

Essence I love rock gloss eye pencil

The nail color is a brown gray shade, perfect for winters. Its in No. 71, Trendsetter. This cost me Rs. 200.

Essence color & go nail polish in # 71 - Trendsetter

Essence color & go nail polish in # 71 - Trendsetter


Hope you like my new haul. Share your views with me. Reviews will follow soon. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe