Oriflme promotions!!!!

12:51 PM

Hi Beauties!



I am back with another haul post and I know how much fun it is to read about hauls. Its such a wonderful feeling to see new products or see someone buying the products you already are using. I was looking at Oriflame promotions for like a month now and was planning what to buy, finally I made my trip to Oriflame office. I went once before like two weeks back, but there I came to know they have relocated to a new location. It took me some searching to find out their new location but it was worth the wait. Lets not keep you waiting anymore, here is what I got myself.



1. Oriflame hand scrub Rs. 238
2. Acai and pomegrante antioxidant face wash Rs. 343
3. Acai and pomegranate antioxidant day cream Rs. 359
4. Acai and pomegranate antioxidant night cream Rs. 398
5. Pure skin mattifying cream Rs. 552
6. Eclipse perfume Rs. 552
7. Soothing soap bar in aloe vera and maracuja Rs. 95
8. Oriflame lipstick in soft caramel Rs. 159
9. Oriflame wonder color lipstick in mysterious pink Rs. 119

Oriflame pure nature acai and pomegranate antioxidant night cream

Oriflame pure nature acai and pomegranate antioxidant day cream

Oriflame pure nature acai and pomegranate antioxidant face wash

Oriflame aloe vera and maracuja soap

Oriflame pure skin shine control cream

Oriflame hand scrub

Oriflame perfume - eclipse

Oriflame wonder color lipstick in mysterious pink and pure color lipstick in soft caramel

I have started using the pomegrantes face wash and day, night creams. Soon I'll review them. Watch out this space for reviews. Hope you liked my haul. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. im waiting for your reviews of Oriflame as im myself using their products anmd some i find not up to the mark. being an Oriflame consultant, I can forward any complains associated with any products. So whatever the review is, it is surely going to help peple decide whether they wnat to buy it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you there are certain oriflame products that do not do much as they claim to do. A recent disaster has been the anti age serum that I purchased for my mum from the recent sale they had. My mum got an instant reaction the very next day of its use. Now I dont know whether the product did not suit her or since its a clearance sale the product was near expiry and caused that reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get these products from? i dot think these are expensive and these are worth a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I got these from Oriflame office in Lahore and yes they are affordable and good

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe