Sleek glo highlighter in Sun Goddess

11:09 AM

Hi Beauties!

So ladies this is my first sleek product..... looks amazing doesn't it?  I could not find anything similar to this product on the sleek website so just figured that maybe it was a limited edition thing or has been discontinued for some reason. Well it turns out the product was discontinued and they no longer sell it. I don't know how it ended up on the shelves here as Sleek isn't available locally. Read further to know more about this product.

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess
This is the bottom view of the palette. Its actually a sleek glo face and body highlighting palette weighing 9 gms. Its a sleek palette just like the name suggests which means its light weight and slim and can easily be carried around in your handbag and is travel friendly.

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess

So this is what is inside the palette. Its a five bar face and body highlighter in gold shades. The outer part of the palette is made of matte black plastic. The lid has a mirror attached to it to view precise application of the product. It comes with a small brush applicator which makes the palette a complete combo for a perfect highlighter.

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess - Inside view

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess - the brush

The applicator brush is soft. Its better than the one I have in my MAC duo blush. This one has soft bristles and gives a good application but then again for body highlighting I find the brush small in size and does not fully tend to the prupose. But then again something is better than nothing. Its better to have a bad brush than having no brush at all. I do not like to mess my fingers while applying makeup :x

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess

A close up of the highlighing bars.

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess - swatches

Swatches of the bars in the same order.

Sleek go highlighter in Sun Goddess - blended look

My take on this product:

I really like those professional shots where the models are all glowy from head to toe with their cleavages and legs glittering. I kind of find them attractive. Since I work, so I cant wear highlighter on my body in office and look like Edward in sunlight but I do not miss any chance to put them on whenever there is a party or some wedding event. I like highlighting my neck area, the hollow of my neck and this product does the job superbly. From the swatches you might have noticed the product is quite powdery and due to the holes in the palette where the brush is placed, it might create a mess in the bag or wherever its kept. Other than that I don't find any flaws with it. It blends really really well and all the powdery and cakey thing vanishes once it is properly blended. It gives out a lovely gold glow and catches light when photographed. The look is just amazing. Once I run out of this product I am definitely going to buy it again. I'll rate it 4. 7/5, not rating it 5 just because of the applicator brush.

I got this for Rs. 350 from Victoria Departmental Store on Link Road Model Town. I think its worth a buy for the price and quality. I mean, look at the glow it gives you and the blend it has and that too just in Rs. 350! Hope you liked my review of my sleek face and body highlighter. Drop in your comments to let me know. I love reading your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This actually is not fake. If you google it you'll see several results for this product. Maybe it was discontinued or was a limited edition. Where did you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Pandora i did not google it I simply looked for it at Sleek's website.... And my goodness I actually forgot to mention the price and location I'll just update my post.... Well its definitely not real a copy yes but not real....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this from UK and i agree its a gorgeous highlighter,but I dont find it powdery.it very affordable and well pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it sure is.... this is a copy actually so mayb a little different from the original thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it seems so affordable. you got it from model town lahore?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shinaaya, i am a Pakistani girl too but i live in the UK. I amm soo surprised to the fact that even girls in Pakistan blog, no offence to you though but you are doing such a great job at it! really wanna get to know yo better :) i really am shocked how old r u n stuff? :):) BTW my names Syeda Tooba Naqvi and i am 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes Tooba there are so many Pakistani bloggers i am not the only one..... Im 24 btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niceee... kwl... keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just ordered mine,finger crossed <3

    https://ammarahblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe