Another haul from JMC Nail Art

9:59 AM

Hi Beauties!

Like I said May is officially my hauling month. I have got some more haul posts for you. Few days back I got my fourth order from JMC Nail Art. Here are the things I ordered this time.


 
1. Nail art stamping plate
2. Kitty earings
3. Oriflame very me no time for shine powder
4. Two fimo canes


 
I ordered this plate because of the skull design it had. I really liked it as it was different from all the florals normally etched on the plates. Plus its the perfect design for Halloween nail art too. The plate cost me Rs. 300.


 
Next, the kitty earings. I wanted to get them for quite sometime but I always ended up asking for them late. They were always out of stock. No wonder, they are so cute and adorable. I already have the kitty necklace which I ordered sometime back from JMC. Here is the link to that post. The earings are of excellent quality with smooth and fine finishing. The earings cost Rs. 500.




 
I ordered the Oriflame Very me no time for shine pressed powder but the ones oriflame sent to Pakistan are in this packing belonging to a different product range. Its from their Visions range. The pressed powder looks peachy. i have not tried it yet, lets see how it turns out. This pressed powder is available for Rs. 349 at JMC. However I got it for Rs. 300 only.


I originally ordered two fimos. Snce there was a buy one get one free offer going on at JMC I got two fimos free with the ones I ordered. Each fimo is for Rs. 100.

Last but not the least I got free goodies from JMC :D These are the two rings I got.


These are antique gold colored rings and are adorable. I wore them to work on Friday and got compliments from all my female collegues on the style and design. The winged one is different and a real eye catcher while the rose one is simply too cute to miss. Both the rings are adjustable and fit me perfectly. See, this is why I order from JMC, I get free goodies everytime ;) (I am just kidding) :p There is another reason too, I got a 10% discount as well on my overall order :) (I am again kidding) :p These are not the only reasons, the reason I place order with her over and over is because of her professional attitude and good quality stuff. If you do not believe me try it yourself. You can visit her Face book page bo clicking on the following link. You will have the most wonderful shopping experience. This whole order along with delivery charges cost me Rs. 1345. Reasonable, eh? Hope you guys liked my haul. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe