Summer sale at Accessorize

11:59 AM

Hi Beauties!

Its mid of summer and the sales are on. There are sales everywhere with 50% to 75% off on many things. The most awaited sale for me is at Accessorize. Finally they have put up the sale with 30% to 50% off on selected items. Here is what I got for myself from sale:

Laser cut floral zipper clutch in pink for Rs. 1645. The price is with 30% off.

Fron view


Back view


Inner view

Glitterati clutch in Silver for Rs. 2170. Price is with 30% off. 


Front view


Inner view



Gold colored shoulder chain

Animal print mini coin pouch for Rs. 490.

Front view


Inner view

Floral card holder for Rs. 560.




Shoulder bag for Rs. 3250.


This is it for my sale haul from Accessorize. I purchased some off sale items too but not mentioning them here. Hope you liked my haul. Are you taking advantage of the ongoing sale? What have you purchased from Accessorize sale? Share with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. very nice choice all of them are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love all of your hauls! the coin purse is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Accessorize sales. You got some great pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I need to be there immediately, great finds,amazing bargains!!The pink clutch is my fav out of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou girls for linkg my haul post.... <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the pink clutch.. very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the hand bag... i also bought some cute earings and rings from accessorize sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe