Bundle Monster Stamping Plates

9:19 PM

Hi Beauties!

Guess what? I finally got something I have had my eyes on for very long.


I wanted this pack for like forever but just did not know how to get my hands on it. But then, thanks to Wishlist for getting me this set.




Its a 25 pieces set of nail art stamping plates. I saw some nail art done by these stamps on a blog and since I saw them I just could not rest. I wanted to get my hands on these plates but unfortunately the hurdle was Bundle Monster only uses Pay pal and Pay pal does not work for Pakistan. Then it struck me to ask Wishlist maybe they can get me. And guess what they actually did :D I am so so happy!


Here are the individual shots of each plates. You can see what plate has what designs.


























I am in love with these plates and surely going to create some fun nail art looks with them. Keep watching this blog to see my upcoming nail art looks. Hope you liked my plates. Comment below and let me know.  you can buy these plates from Bundle Monster by clicking on the following link I got mine through Wishlist. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice stamping design. I would love to see your nail art with these Stamping plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That's a lot of designs!!! :D
    They're all so unique and perfect for fun manicures! If I were you I'd call all my girls over for a Nail Polish Fest Sleepover! ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..plz plz post the nail art pictures soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I myself am pretty excited to try out these stamping plates <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! How much did you pay for them?? I'm a new follower. Would love it if you followed me back! :) www.sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saira I paid Rs. 3400 for these including the delivery charges

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe