Avon True Color Eye shadow Quad in Sueded Nude

2:33 PM

Hi Beauties!

This happens to be the old version of the mocha latte quad available now. The new packing is square in shape and has a new name, however, mine is sort of oval and is by the name of sueded nude.


Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Sueded Nude



Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Sueded Nude

This Avon quad is more like my on the go palette. It has neutral shades which can be worn any day with almost everything. I usually wear it to work, the neutral shades are subtle and perfect for evryday look.

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Sueded Nude

The shades in this quad are totally matte and creamy sort. They are really smooth and fine. However I would say this quad is more suitable for blondes. The colors are light and may not show up on darker skin tones.

Closer view of Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Sueded Nude

In the swatches below you can see that the first shade is the darkest one while the third and the fourth ones are hardly visible. The third and fourth shades do not appear on my skin tone so they can just be used to highlight the brow bone. I use the first one or the second one all over my lid and use the fourth one for highlighting the brow bone.

Swatches of Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Sueded Nude

The quad is small in size, travel friendly and comes with a mirror and an applicator brush which makes it very user friendly. Application is never a problem, it can be placed in the bag and can be carried off to parties for quick touch ups. For some reason I really love this quad. I rate it 3.5/5. I am not sure but I think its priced at somewhere between $3 to $4. Hope you liked my review. Don't forget to drop in your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. i so love these nude colors.. swatch are really good. and by the way i am so loving your new blog look.. i am thinking to get one for me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you som uch Mahrukh I am also liking the new look for the time being. i guess we all get bored with the same look after some time :)

      Delete
    2. yes you are right... i am on the site and searching for the one

      Delete
  2. First color is looking great. Just love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shades are very natural looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors for everyday wear! xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe