Getting Bare with Bare Minerals

10:50 PM

Hi Beauties!

Like I said December is going to be full of haul posts so here is another one for you. Guess what? I went bare with Bare Minerals.... How? Read further to find out!

Bare Minerals Starter Kit in Light



Bare Minerals Starter Kit in Light

The kit contains 6 items:

1. Concealer brush
2. Foundation brush
3. Original SPF 15 foundation
4. Matte SPF 15 foundation
5. Original Mineral Veil
6. Multi tasking concealer in summer bisque

Bare Minerals Starter Kit in Light

Bare Mineral Matte SPF 15 Foundation

Bare Mineral Matte SPF 15 Foundation

Bare Mineral Matte SPF 15 Foundation

Bare Minerals original SPF 15 Foundation in Light W15

Bare Minerals original SPF 15 Foundation in Light W15

Bare Minerals Veil

Bare Minerals Veil

Bare Minerals Multi Tasking Concealer in Summer Bisque

Bare Minerals Multi Tasking Concealer in Summer Bisque

Bare Minerals Foundation Brush

Bare Minerals Concealer Brush

This set sure contains quite a lot of items. I have some high hopes with Bare Minerals as they are hyped a lot. Lets wait and see how my experience turns out with them. I purchased these from Wishlist for Rs. 3500. Has anyone used Bare Minerals? How has been your experience? Share your experiences with me and do not forget to comment ;) Hope you enjoyed my haul post yet again. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Would love to read ur review on dis :)

    http://cosmetique1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so talked about in the blogosphere. I hope they turn out good. Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Bare minerals eye shadow palette review and its quality looked good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using it for the whole summers.. my experience has been real good. My reviews coming soon!!! :)

    Don't mean to spam but would love you to check out my lil blog. If you like it, please do follow. I am a follower of your amazing blog already!! <3
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the brushes look hot too, waitin for your review:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like Mineral Hygeincis produts to me .. Cant wait for the review <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe