New Year Haul Cravings

10:08 PM

Hi Beauties!

The year is ending and its time to indulge in some more shopping before the year finally ends. Here are some things I purchased this month (its just one of my hauls, there are more to come).

MUA Cream Blush, Sleek Pout Paints, Hello Glow Face cleanser, MUA Intense Kisses Lip glosses

MUA Cream Blush, Sleek Pout Paints, Hello Glow Face cleanser, MUA Intense Kisses Lip glosses



Hello Glow Whitening and Facial Polish - Trial Size

Hello Glow Whitening and Facial Polish - Trial Size

MUA Pro Intense kisses Lip glosses in Kiss and Tell and Stolen Kisses

MUA Pro Intense kisses Lip glosses in Kiss and Tell and Stolen Kisses

Sleek Pout Paints in Rosette, Milkshake and Port

Sleek Pout Paints in Rosette, Milkshake and Port

MUA pro Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Yummy

MUA pro Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Yummy

So these are things I got for myself. I have been reading reviews of MUA products by Pakistani bloggers and I was really tempted to try out their products as they have got some excellent feedback. So lets see how my experience goes with them. As for the prices of the products they are listed below:

1. Hello Glow Whitening and Facial Polish - Trial size Rs. 500
2. MUA Lip glosses Rs 350 each
3. Sleek Pout paints Rs. 795 each
4. MUA Pro Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Yummy Rs. 350 

You can buy all these products within the comfort of your home just by clicking on this link which leads you to Just4girls.pk's website. Hope you liked my haul. Will be looking forward to your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. I have yet to try those MUA goodies you bought. They look deh-licious! Hello Glow is my love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its after reading your review that I took the risk of buying Hello Glow. MUA was not in my list but all those reviews on MUA products made me give in to buy them :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I didn't know there was a trial size! Lovely haul once again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know either Nayab but it was flashing on Just4girls home page, thats how i came to know about it

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Its exactly like you tempted me to get these MUA lip glosses :p <3

      Delete
  4. i got the trail size :) want to see the swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to its just that I am being so lazy to do my upper lips threading that I am not doing any lip posts :/ But soon...

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul honey...I so want the pout paints myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our needs never end. Now that I have the pount paints i want the lip tars :p

      Delete
  6. Omg! I love everything you got! Can't wait for your reviews! I think Pout Paints have become my weakness! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and im fearing you are going to make them my weakness. Do you know when i read your post on pinkini pout paint I decided at that moment that I have to get these paints :o :p

      Delete
  7. Paint pouts are on my list next! You'll enjoy the MUA intense kisses gloss' I loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Marib they are excellent with all that pigmentation and staying power minus the shine

      Delete
  8. I really want to get the trial size! Really nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow lovely haul, waiting for the reviews.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gr-reat haul! I love the pout paints. They are a must-have. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are more haul posts to come ? Waiting :D I love sleek pout paints . Looking forward to read your review on Mua products :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sucha great haul :-D Im drooling over MUA cream blusher and Intense Lip Glosses :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. will buy trial size soon inshaAllah

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe