|Review|: Shunikang Underwears

2:05 PM

Hi Beauties!

Its been quite some time that I have not done any post on the inner wears so I thought why not do it today and share an experience of mine about inner wear that may help my readers buying quality inner wears. A few months back I purchased a pack of Shunikang underwears from RIOS outlet which is in Hyperstar as the price was quite attractive but sometimes a cheap product turns out to be really cheap. Read my review further to find out what I mean by this statement.

Shunikang Underwears

After expansion, the RIOS shop is quite big now and they have a good quality of inner wears in their stock. While checking out I saw this pack and it grabbed my attention. This underwear pack contains a set of two cotton panties of different colors.

Shunikang Underwears

What appealed me the most to this pack was that it contained cotton panties. Since I like stripes so it was another plus. Moreover the different color combinations were too attractive to miss.

Shunikang Underwears

Shunikang Underwears in Pink and Purple


Shunikang Underwears in Pink

Shunikang Underwears in Pink

Shunikang Underwears in Purple

Shunikang Underwears in Purple

Although the pack says the panties are free size but unfortunately they are not so elastic after all. The bite and leave red marks on my bums and crotch area. They are tight and have very little fexibility. My mistake is that I should have opened the pack and checked them right there but instinctively I trusted the description and believed them to be size free.

These panties are available in different color combinations and are priced at Rs. 295 a pack. Would I recommend buying them? Definitely not. I have seen them at Raja Sahib as well and in case you are tempted to buy them, DON'T!!!

I don't know what else to say. I mean ill fitted underwears are like ill fitted bras and shoes, no matter how beautiful, if the don't fit well or bite they worth zero instantly. Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments and share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Takre care!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. they look quite okay.. too bad i guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful review..i m following you..follow me back
    http://beautyaffaiirs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wearing panty means to comfortable rather than to challenge yourself :P

    nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is so true. I just had no idea that free size could actually be this tight :/

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe