|Haul|: Ruby Hammer

11:35 PM

Hi Beauties!

Its been a while I have not done a haul post and I know how much you girls love haul posts ;) By the way, I also love reading various haul posts on other blogs. One gets to know about so many new products which ultimately means, spending more money :( Anyhow the products I bought this time are amazing and I had ordered them way back, now that they are finally here, I can not contain my excitement and want to share them with you. So here is what I bought :D *jumping and clapping with joy*

Ruby Hammer Total colour must haves, Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact, The Body Shop Lily Cole Cheek Dome in pink, Avon Lipstick pouch



Ruby Hammer Total colour must haves, Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact, The Body Shop Lily Cole Cheek Dome in pink, Avon Lipstick pouch

Lets see the Ruby Hammer Total color must haves kit first.

Ruby Hammer Total Colour must haves

Ruby Hammer Total Colour must haves
This Ruby Hammer kit contains:
  1. Three eye shadow duos
  2. Four eye shadow dusts
  3. Two mascaras
  4. Two lip glosses
  5. One blusher
  6. One bronzer
  7. One highlighter 
  8. One eye liner pencil
  9. One nail varnish (I had taken it out of the box to apply on my nails so it isnt in the pictures)
  10. Four liquid eye shadows
Quite a lot of stuff for a single kit eh!


Ruby Hammer Total Colour must haves

Ruby Hammer Total Colour must haves

Ruby Hammer Total Colour must haves

3  Ruby Hammer eye shadow duos

Ruby Hammer bronzer

Ruby Hammer blusher and highlighter

2 Ruby Hammer lip glosses

Ruby Hammer mascaras in black and brown

Ruby Hammer eyeliner pencil, pencil sharpener, eye shadow applicators

4 Ruby Hammer liquid eye shadows

4 Ruby Hammer eye shadow dusts

Ruby Hammer nail varnish

That is it for the first kit now coming to the second one. The second one I actually ordered on behalf of my friend. But I would like to share the pictures of this Ruby Hammer Beauty compact with you girls to see and enjoy ;)

Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact

Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact

Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact
This beauty contains:

  1. Sixty four eye shadows
  2. Four blushers
  3. Eight lip glosses
  4. Two face powders
  5. Two bronzers


Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact - 64 eye shadows

Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact - 64 eye shadows

Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact - 64 eye shadows, 8 lip glosses, 4 blushers

Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact - 64 eye shadows, 8 lip glosses, 4 blushers, 2 face powders, 2 bronzers




Next I have the small Avon pouch that comes with two small size Avon lipsticks. The color of the lipsticks are of my own choice :) 

Avon pouch with small lipsticks - front view

Avon pouch with small lipsticks - back view



Avaon small lipsticks in rouge and mirage

Lastly I have the Body Shop lip and cheek dome in pink.

The Body Shop Lily Cole lip and cheek dome 

The Body Shop Lily Cole lip and cheek dome


So this is it for my haul. let me mention the prices now.
  • Ruby Hammer Total Colour must haves Rs. 2500
  • Ruby Hammer Beauty Compact Rs. 2750
  • Avon Lipstick pouch Rs. 1050
  • The Body Shop Lily Cole lip and cheek dome in pink Rs. 850
  • Delivery charges Rs. 250
Now the important part, where did I get all this stuff from? Well I ordered it online from a Facebook store by the name of Tasneem Avon Page I must say she is remarkable. I had a wonderful shopping experience with her and might be shopping more from her in future as I found her prices to be very competitive and service quality to be excellent. My order arrived in two months time which is kind of very long but thats what I was informed in the beginning so no issues with that. 


I hope you liked my massive haul. Drop in your comments and let me know your feedback. This is just a haul post. Reviews will follow once I use the products. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. tempting haul dear , i've these TBS domes reviewd'em on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. total color must haves looks impressive..i saw it on debenhems but ignored it nw i ll consider to buy.wud love to see a review on it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks..good to know the facebook page is reliable :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely haul !!! and thanks for the Facebook page suggestion. have fun with your new goodies <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks, I hadn't even heard of Ruby Hammer till I read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My my.. all ur picks are mouthwatering. Awesome haul!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe