Whats up with my hair???

7:53 PM

Hi Beauties!

Just to share with you girls what I have been exposing my hair to I have put up this post. Read further to find out...

Pears shampoo. Rigenol conditioners 



After running out of my Suave shampoo, I decided to try something new this time. Since I had used Pears soap before and found it to be gentle on my skin I opted for Pears shampoo thinking it will be gentle like the soap itself. I got myself the one for dry hair since I have a dry scalp and hair. 

Pears shampoo for dry hair

Pears shampoo comes in a big large bottle with a 400 ml content. The bottle is made of plastic and is sturdy but not travel friendly at all. Its really huge. I had trouble fitting it in my bathroom shelf even. The shampoo is light orange in color more like a peach shade and has a light peachy smell too. The consistency of the shampoo is a little runny but its neither thick nor very runny like water. 

Pears shampoo for dry hair

Here is what Pears claims about its shampoo:

"Nourishes and restores the hair - for less than the more expensive brands. The special formula with fruit extracts helps revitalize dry hair, restoring shine, and bringing out the natural beauty of your hair."

Pears shampoo for dry hair

As for my experience with this shampoo, it differs from what Pears claims. I do have a dry scalp which means I look for a shampoo that makes my hair soft and smooth after washing. After washing my hair with this shampoo I did not feel the kind of softness I look for. My hair were dry and enatangled and I had to use a conditioner after the shampoo, I mean, I couldn't imagine skipping on the conditioner after using this shampoo. Other than this, the shampoo lathers well and requires to be used in small amount only which means it lasts longer. The smell isn't annoying as it is really light. 

I rate the shampoo a 3/5 and probably would not be buying it again. I purchased it from Raja Sahib Liberty Market outlet for Rs. 225. 

Pears shampoo for dry hair

Next comes the hair conditioner I have been using along with the shampoo. I had seen a lot of Framesi hair products on the counters but never had the inclination to try them out. Thanks to blogging, now I feel like experimenting with every brand of products. I gave Framesi a shot. Framesi has a huge hair product range with multiple product lines. The conditioner I purchased is from their Rigenol range. This whole range has light cucumber colored products. 

Framesi  rigenol tubed hair conditioner

The conditioner comes in a plastic tube packaging with a 250 ml product content, isn't travel friendly due to the large size of the tube. The conditioner is creamy and does not lather at all. It has a light chemical like smell which is neither pleasant nor loathsome. But I do wish Framesi improves the fragrance for this range. 

Framesi  rigenol tubed hair conditioner

Framesi  rigenol tubed hair conditioner

The conditioner is light cucumber colored and is creamy. The creamy consistency is a little light so its more like a lotion in a way but isn't runny. I use it on my hair and this makes the hair smooth, soft and frizz free. I rate it a 3.5/5. The conditioner is priced at Rs. 425 and I purchased it from Al-Fatah D.H.A outlet. 

Framesi  rigenol tubed hair conditioner

Framesi  rigenol tubed hair conditioner

Lastly, another conditioner by Framesi. Now, I do not know the difference between this one and the tube one both are named as conditioners for all hair types. When I was buying these the sales rep told me they are good for chemically treated hair. Since I have got my hair rebonded these sounded like a good option. 

Framesi rigenol conditioner

This rigenol conditioner comes in a jar of 100 ml packaging and is very travel friendly due to its small size. There is a larger jar available for this one too, I purchased the small one just to check if its suit me. Did it? Lets find out. 

Framesi rigenol conditioner

Framesi rigenol conditioner

Framesi rigenol conditioner

The conditioner is cream like with a thick consistency and is light cucumber colored. It smells exactly like the tube conditioner. The two might be the same with different packaging as far as I think but they both worked differently for my hair. 

Framesi rigenol conditioner

This conditioner did as much damage to my hair as it could. It gave me a hair fall. That is not the worst part, worse is, I could not figure out the reason for the hair fall. Thank God I did (after using more than half of the product). It doesn't condition my hair at all. It makes them even more dry, lifeless, dull and doesn't smoothen them out at all. I complained it to the sales rep and she asked me if I had been using it on my scalp, which I was. This conditioner is to be used on the hair strands only and not the scalp. I am going to give it a try again since some of it is still left then I'll be in a better position to say if it worked for me or not. But I still think it won't. 

Would I recommend buying it? Not at all. I am rating it 1/5. This jar cost me Rs. 185 and I bought it from Enem Store. 

This is it girls for the updates on the hair products I have been exposing my hair to. Hope this post was helpful to you. Drop in your feedback. I love reading your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Too bad none of these were impressive..nice review :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it happens sometimes. Nothing just seems to work :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,i also used the retinol in that little jar and sameee reviews that it made my hair even worse i lost soo much volume after using it just once WILL NOT RECOMMEND

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe