Faces Perfect Glow Micro-dermabrasion System

11:48 AM

Hi Beauties!

Micro-dermabrasion treatment is all the rage these days. I myself was tempted to give it a try to see what all the fuss is about. Did my experience go well? Read further to find out... 

Faces perfect glow Micro-dermabrasion system

Firstly I would start off by explaining what the term Micro-dermabrasion means? Micro-dermabrasion sometimes also referred to as microderm is one of the easiest and effective anti-aging treatments. It is the process of applying very tiny rough grains of crystals to peel off the outer most layer of the skin. It is effective to soften fine lines and wrinkles, smooth coarsely textured skin, decrease the appearance of scarring, decrease pore size and reduce super facial hyper-pigmentation on the skin. The micro-dermabrasion treatment taken at professional salons is way effective and long lasting as compared to the kits available for do it yourself. (Courtesy of Google search)

Faces perfect glow Micro-dermabrasion system

Faces perfect glow Micro-dermabrasion system

Faces perfect glow Micro-dermabrasion system

The very first product I purchased of Faces was their moisturizing lotion which acted as a sun screen, a primer, moisturizer and what not. The sales man was fully persistent to trap me and have me buy this micro-dermabrasion system to which I would say he turned out to be successful :p 

Faces perfect glow Micro-dermabrasion system

The kit comes with a battery operated machine along with two AA size batteries which I have already inserted into the machine. Along comes a head attachment and a microderm cream. 

Micro-dermabrasion cream with Aluminium oxide micro crystals

Micro-dermabrasion cream with Aluminium oxide micro crystals

Soft foam head

Applicator machine

Applicator machine

Applicator machine

Micro-dermabrasion cream with Aluminium oxide micro crystals - with flash

Micro-dermabrasion cream with Aluminium oxide micro crystals- without flash

See the tiny granules of the scrub. They are quite fine yet harsh at the same time. The scrub does not lather, its cream based and you need to wet your face before starting to exfoliate. The fragrance in the scrub is very light hardly noticeable.

How to use:

I attach the soft foam head to the applicator and dip it in the scrub jar to get a little bit scrub on the soft foam head. I wet my face with water and turn on the applicator and exfoliate my face with circular motions in anti clockwise direction. I carry on this process for 2 to 3 minutes and wash my face thoroughly with fresh water. You may notice a slight redness to the face because of the harshness of the granules depending on your skin type. Mine lasts for maximum of half an hour and my face is perfectly fine afterwards. Remove the soft foam head off the applicator and wash it thoroughly. You might find it difficult to remove the head since its stuck quite hard to the machine. I always fear breaking my nail over it. Another draw back is, the soft head is not replaceable. The foam gets consumed and wears out but unfortunately its unavailable separately. 

After immediate use I find my skin very soft, smooth and exfoliated as if the dead and dull skin has been removed and a new clean layer has taken its place. As for the pore minimization I have not observed any clear results in this regard. As per the instructions given on the pack it seemed to me, it can be used on regular basis but personally I wouldn't recommend that. Scrubbing face too much might also cause skin damage. I use it twice a month only. 

I recommend giving it a try and am rating it a 3.7/4. Its priced at Rs. 1600 and is available at Roop Singhar in Liberty Market. Its something perfect for those busy ladies who do not get time to properly visit a salon to get treatments. You can do it yourself at home within minutes. Its something that is lying on my bathroom counter 24/7 whenever I feel the need to use it. 

Get it:

  • Great DIY micro-dermabrasion treatment
  • Effective exfoliator
  • Quick to use
  • Removes dead skin
  • Leaves skin feeling fresh, smooth and shiny
  • Lasts long
Leave it:
  • Soft foam head attachment unavailable
  • You have a very sensitive skin
  • You find removing the head attachment a nuisance
Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. amazing product
    Thank you for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice product with few cons but still wanna try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, i have same issue, mine is also foam got damaged now its useless :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also thing of buying myself something similar because I have tried so many products for my acne dark spots but nothing really works, these intensive treatments are very expensive in salons. But what are you going to do for the foam head attachment, it will be useless without it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well my sensitive skin no way.. i tried this once at the salon and ended up with a red face for 2 days hehe

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe