May Haul

3:46 PM

Hi Beauties!

I love to shop and share my haul posts and I equally enjoy reading haul posts on other blogs as well. Only one third of the month has passed and I already have a dent in my pocket. But then again that's something which happens to me every month. I wonder when I'll stop :p So here is what I got so far, this month. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Milani lipsticks, MUA fur effect nails, MUA undress me too palette, Maybelline 14hr lipstick, OPI nail lacquer, Maybelline Colorama Nail polish



Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Milani lipsticks, MUA fur effect nails, MUA undress me too palette, Maybelline 14hr lipstick, OPI nail lacquer, Maybelline Colorama Nail polish

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
My oldest and longest wish coming true. Finally a proud owner of Urban decay naked 2 palette. Its a gift from a friend. 


MUA undress me too palette

3 Milani lipsticks

Maybelline 14hr super stay lipstick

MUA fur effect nails

OPI nail lacquer and Maybeeline colorama nail polish

I would disclose the shade names of lipsticks and nail polishes when I will review them. I will just mention the prices and places where I shopped these items from in this post. 

1. Urban Decay naked 2 palette (Gift)
2. MUA undress me too palette Rs. 750 (just4girls)
3. MUA fur effect nails Rs. 500 (just4girls)
4. Milani lipsticks Rs. 580 each (Beauty arena)
5. Maybelline 14hr super stay lipstick Rs. 1050 (Raja Sahib)
6. Maybelline Colorama nail color Rs. 350 (Raja Sahib)
7. OPI nail Lacquer Rs. 850 (Al-Fatah)

Hope you liked my haul. Drop in your comments and share your feedback with me as your comments make my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Very nice haul shinaaya. What got me wondering is, why you got undress me2 palette when your friend already gifted you the naked2. Don't mind me asking. Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the naked 2 palette later i had already received my MUA order. Since I have them both now it would be fun to compare the two ;)

      Delete
  2. wow great haul! im jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this haull.. I have luscious old style nail varnish in purple rain, which seems like a dupe for the opi.. Lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff so waiting for review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. review fur effects nails plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stuff.whats the name of this opi shade?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a comparasion post of UD Naked2 and MUA Undress Me Palette would be awesome. Its a very nice haul...more products in your lucky makeup stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! waiting for the maybelline lipstick review!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shinaya!!Im hoping you don't mind me asking but is this Naked 2 palette is original? I've own one but the packaging is totally different and almost like a conunterfiet product. May be Im wrong but just asking :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul <3 i have bought Maybelline Urban Turquoise as well
    http://micksblogdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe