Black n White polka dots bra by Sabina

11:03 AM

Hi Beauties!

I am back with another post which is not about a cosmetic product rather on inner wear which is equally an integral part of enhancing a woman's beauty. Since I feel a serious short fall of reviews on inner wears in my part of the country, I feel, its my responsibilty to impart and share whatever I can to my readers of my own shopping experiences. Read further to fins out what I have in store for you this time...

Bra by Sabina


The bra you see above is from a Thailand based company by the name of "Sabina". It was established in 1985 and today has other subsidiaries as well. We do not have an official store of Sabina here in Pakistan, although I feel if they open up here they have alot of potential to prosper since we seriously lack in quality and variety of lingerie. This bra is from their "Pretty perfect" line which has some really amazing summery bras in pastels as well a bold colors. 

Bra by Sabina

Bra by Sabina
The bra is white in color and has charcoal grey polka dots with a stripey ribbon passing through the front top of the cup between the cotton lace. In the middle there is stripey ribboned bow that looks really cute. The straps are adjustable. 

Bra cup - close up

Lacy top of the bra

Middle bow
Its a push up bra which means it comes with an extra padding to give an extre oomph to the chest. The under wire provides the necessary lift while the padding thrusts them upwards giving a more fuller and busty look. The good part is the pads are removable which means they can be taken out of the net. What I loved the most about this bra was the heart shape of the pads, I havent seen a bra before having shapely pads that too in a heart shape. 

Heart shaped removable push up padding

Hooks
The bra comes with three adjustable hook attahments so that you may adjust the band size according to your comfort. 

Coming to my experience of this bra I'd say I simply love it. Its very comfortable to wear, the size is perfect, looks very cute and is of excellent quality. I totally recommend buying them. 

Rating:

             5/5

Grade:

             A+

Price:

             Rs. 2295/ $ 23

Availability:

                    I purchased mine from Enem store. I have also seen Sabina products stocked at Tesoro accessories. However availability might be an issue elsewhere. 

You can check more variety of Sabina products on their website. Hope you liked my post. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I recently saw this heart-padded bra by sabrina at Centauras Mall's shop of Ladies inner wear, loved it but its very expensive.. but I am intrigued to get one...I dont know when but soon as the curve these type of inner wear gives to one's body is incomparable, I have few pieces from La'sanza which is also a good brand:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute but damn that is one expensive bra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha its so cute i want it but its so expensive :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. the heart shape pads are SO cute!!! do you have any suggestions about any brand here which goes up to DD cup? triumph has a few but not in my band size :(

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe