Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra

4:11 PM

Hi Beauties!

Comfort is the top most purpose I seek when it comes to under garments. An under garment that pinches or leaves marks is just not worth it. Buying the right under garment for yourself is a very critical task. Here I share another bra experience with you for better decision making when buying it for your own self. Read further to find out...

Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra


Triumph maximizer is a push up bra which means it has extra padding to enhance the appearnce of chest and uplift the breasts to give them a fuller and bustier appearance. The one I have is in black color. The front of the bra, the cups that is, are fully made of floral net fabric. The fabric is not harsh, however the fabric has an embossed appearance which might some times make the floral pattern quite visible under sheer or tight clothes. The inner linning is made of silk fabric which gives a very smooth and comfortable feel to the skin. 


Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra - black

Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra - black

Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra - black
The inner lining also contains extra pad pockets and extra pads which are removable and can be used on choice. 

Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra - black, extra padding
What I also like are the straps of the bra. They are not broad like most traditional bras rather they are thin and also twin with a small bow at the end which looks really cute. 

Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra - black, straps

Triumph maximizer, the ultimate push up bra - black
My Experience:

Coming to my experience of this bra I'd say I love it. Its very comfortable and gives a barely there feeling. The under wire does not bite, neither it leaves any marks on my skin. The inner lining is very smooth and comfortable and I can remove and use the extra pads depending upon my choice. It looks chic and classy and is pretty sexy as well. The extra padding is quite thin not very thick and heavy so even if it remails in the bra or you remove it, it does not make much of a difference. I won't exactly label it as the ultimate push up bra in this case. Still, I totally recommend giving it a try if you haven't. It may not be a top notch high end super classy bra but with the limited choices we have available when it comes to inner wears, it serves the purpose rather well.

Grade:

               A

Rating:

                  4.5/5

Availability:

                     Nation wide at all stores that stock Triumph under garments.

Price:

              I do not remember the exact price. I think its somewhere between Rs. 1490 to Rs. 2400.

Hope you liked the review. Do drop in your comments to share your views with me. I love skimming through your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice one. I havnt experienced with Triumph but faced this problem with Macy's that after some times the wire just came out and it becomes useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent tried triumph as yet :) looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will look up for this one, but I have my eyes on the Sabina one thanks for reviewing :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe