Haul from Beauty Box

10:23 PM

Hi Beauties!

Few days back I stumbled upon a Facebook page by the name of Beauty Box. I really liked the products this page is offering and the prices were so economical, less than any other page I have witnessed. Browsing through the albums I wanted to buy so many things but settled upon a few only. Here is what I purchased.

Soap and glory flake away body polish, Soap and glory scrub em and leave em body buff, MUA undress your skin highlighter, MUA glitter liner in Sequin Queen
 I love soap and glory products. Few gifts I got from my cousin proved this brand is worth lusting after. Since Soap and glory gets tad bit expensive due to shipping and customs charges it has usually stayed away from my reach. However on Beauty Box's Facebook page I found their travel size items and ordered them instantly. I ordered flake away body polish and scrub 'em and leave 'em body buff in 50 ml travel size packaging.

Soap and glory flake away body polish

Soap and glory flake away body polish

Soap and glory scrub 'em and leave 'em body buff

Soap and glory scrub 'em and leave 'em body buff

I read quite a lot of good reviews about MUA's undress your skin highlighter which tempted me to buy it and give it a try since its so pocket friendly. A review from me is surely under way. 

MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter

Lastly the owner of the page was very kind to send me MUA's glitter eye liner in Sequin Queen as a complimentary gift for which I am really grateful to her and thank her from the bottom of my heart for her kind gesture. 

MUA glitter eyeliner in Sequin queen

MUA glitter eyeliner in Sequin Queen
Now coming to the prices of these items:

1. Soap and glory body buff and body polish Rs. 650 each, Rs. 1300 for both
2. MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter Rs. 450

MUA eyeliner is complimentary.

Hope you people liked my haul. I am very pleased with my purchase. The attitude of the page owner was very professional and helpful. She remained in touch with me to the last minute. I definitely shall be ordering more stuff from her in the future. Do check out Beauty Box's page. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

P.S: Sorry about the bright red background. I couldn't find my usual yellow one so had to make do with this red one on trial basis, turned out pretty tacky and torturous.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe