|Haul|: October Temptations

4:37 PM

Hi Beauties!

The month has just started and I have gone crazy with shopping already. How had I been waiting for my salary to arrive so that I could indulge a little! Well here is that I purchased this time.

Essence nail art magnet pen, Avon powder puff, Essence gel tint, Essence pure skin anti spot gel, Sweet touch satin powder in Gold, Essence studio nails manicure helper

Essence studio nails easy to polish manicure helper

Although I consider myself a fairly steady applier when it comes to nail polishes but sometimes doing french tips, it gets a little messy for me which I why I have purchased this manicure helper by Essence. 

Essence pure skin anti spot gel

Essence pure skin anti spot gel is a repurchase for me. You can read the review here. Its something that is always present in my handbag no matter what for those unwanted zits that appear suddenly out of nowhere. 

Essence gel tint in # 04 - Pink exposed

Since the moment Essence - Pakistan page put up their cover photo for the upcoming products, I had my eyes set for this gel tint. The color lookes so appealing and edible to me like a Nestle fruita vitals pomegranate juice :p I knew I had to get this one. I spotted it yesterday and purchased it immediately. 

Essence gel tint in # 04 - Pink exposed

Essence nail art magnet pen

Avon powder puff

Sweet touch satin powder in Gold

On my cousin's wedding I spotted the salon makeup artist using Kryolan cake liner in Gold color as a highlighter above the eyes, since that was pretty hefty I went for satin powder by Sweet Touch for the same purpose. I am not much of a fan of loose pigments lets see how this one turns out for me. 

Sweet Touch satin powder in Gold

Coming to the prices of all these items here they are:

1. Sweet Touch satin powder in Gold Rs. 260
2. Avon powder puff Rs. 75
3. Essence nail art magnet pen Rs. 310
4. Essence gel tint Rs. 350
5. Essence manicure helper Rs. 310 
6. Essence anti spot gel Rs. 310

That is all for my Essence and other items haul for the beginning of October. Lets see what the month brings more. Hope you liked my haul. Feel free to drop in your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe