Summer 2013 Shoes Collection

12:33 PM

Hi Beauties!

I have been wanting to do this post for so long and it took me days to get the job done. Finally I managed to take all the pictures and put them together in one post. This post is real picture heavy. I am sharing all my pair of shoes I purchased this Spring/Summer season. 

Fish mouth shoes from Outfitters in Neon pink
These pairs were on sale when Outfitters put up their summer season sale and I grabbed them instantly. Originally they are priced at Rs. 1790 and on sale I got them for Rs. 1255. 

Fish mouth shoes from Outfitters in Neon pink
I purchased another similar pair in neon yellow color as well for the same price.

Fish mouth shoes from Outfitters in Neon yellow

Fish mouth shoes from Outfitters in Neon yellow

Fish mouth shoes from Outfitters in Neon yellow
I have been looking for some decent wedges, since they look quite chick and classy at them same time and off course comfortable too. So I found these mustard sandal wedges at Limilight store for Rs. 1695.

Mustard wedge sandals from Limilight

Mustard wedge sandals from Limilight

Mustard wedge sandals from Limilight

Mustard wedge sandals from Limilight
Next we have fresh green studded pair of flat pump like sandals from Outfitters. I bought these since I did not own any pair in this color plus I liked the design as well. This pair is priced at Rs. 1790.

Green studded flat sandals from Outfitters

Green studded flat sandals from Outfitters

Green studded flat sandals from Outfitters

Green studded flat sandals from Outfitters
My colleague wears shoes very similar to these with a slight difference and I liked hers. During the start of Spring season I saw these at Metro shoes and bought them as they looked pretty on my feet. However they proved to be very uncomfortable and tight. I got a very ugly blister on my foot which had to be medically treated :/ and it has left a very nasty mark on my right foot. The sandals somehow lack some sort of foot engineering. The structure of the shoe is disproportionate. Upon trying the bigger size, my feet felt dangly and loose but upon trying my original size the show felt really tight after sometime. The pair is priced at Rs. 1695. 

Beige diamontes flats

Beige diamontes flats

Beige diamontes flats
This grey pair has to be the most decent and elegant pair of shoes in my shoe collection. I simply love this pair. The color is very subtle yet sophisticated and it is also perfect if your mom is interested in wearing it (if the size fits). This pair is also priced at Rs. 1695. 

Grey wedge sandals

Grey wedge sandals

Grey wedge sandals

Grey wedge sandals
This black pair of heels is the perfect example of impulse buying. I had no intention of buying any shoes that day but when I saw these on 70% off I just bought them. Although I did not even need them. I have hardly worn them twice or thrice and the material has started to peel off below the heel of my foot. The pair was priced at Rs. 699 only. 

Black heels from Marie Claire

Black heels from Marie Claire

Black heels from Marie Claire
The black, red and beige Gladiators have been purchased from Outfitters sale for I guess Rs. 1390. I have lost the receipt but my guess is, it was in the same range. 

Gladiators

Gladiators

Gladiators

I adore this cute white pair of shoes. I chose them first but then I left them since my friend did not like them anyhow I bought them the very next day since I could not get them out of my mind. Love the bow! This pair has been bought from Haroon's for Rs. 1195. 

White bow flats from Haroon's

White bow flats from Haroon's

White bow flats from Haroon's

Although this pair has 9 to 5 written all over it but I would say this pair has been my worst shoe purchase of Summer season. The straps bite me on my fingers. The heel is imbalanced and wobbles when I walk and I have this constant fear that it might break under my weight anytime although I am not heavy or bulky :/ This pair is so not a 9 to 5 thing. I bought these from Chief Sahib for Rs. 1390. 

9 to 5 brown snakeskin heels

9 to 5 brown snakeskin heels

9 to 5 brown snakeskin heels

Do I love multi colored contrasting pair of heels or what? These are just amazing. I totally love this pair. I think I might grab another one of this in a different color scheme. This pair has been bought from Metro shoes for Rs. 2995. 

Grey multicolored platform heels

Grey multicolored platform heels

Grey multicolored platform heels

Grey multicolored platform heels

I had been looking for gangy kind of pointy studded shoes and much to my wonder I found them at Haroon's at a very economical price and with very long heels. Imagine my happiness! This pair is for Rs. 2095 only. 

Camel color point gold studded peeps

Camel color point gold studded peeps

Camel color point gold studded peeps

Camel color point gold studded peeps

So I was on the look out for a silver pair of formal wear shoes but all I could find was beaded ones and diamontes adorned shoes. When I saw this simple silver pair I knew this is what I had been looking for. These are priced at Rs. 1195, quite a steal for the price I would say. 

Silver heels from Haroon's

Silver heels from Haroon's

Silver heels from Haroon's

Silver heels from Haroon's

Okay, I know this may look a bit weird to some, having two exact pairs in different colors. I just could not help myself. I loved the design and bought these one during the sale. So instead of Rs. 1790 I paid Rs. 1295 for the pair on sale. 

Peacock blue pair from Outfitters

Royal blue pair from Outfitters

Royal blue pair from Outfitters

Royal blue pair from Outfitters

These coral pink shoes have been purchased from Haroon's and are a total steal for the price. These stilletoes are priced at Rs. 895 only! Hard to believe, no? The heels are steep yet somehow comfortable. I wore them to work and my feet were not killing me by the end of the day. Hence, I conclude, these are good shoes. Plus the golden lining is an added perk making the shoes look classy and somewhat formal. 

Pink coral stilettoes from Haroon's

Pink coral stilettoes from Haroon's

Pink coral stilettoes from Haroon's

I fell in love with these shoes from the first moment I saw them. Although I was in no need of gold colored pair yet I gave in to my temptation and bought these from Outfitters. They are priced at Rs. 1990. They are very comfortable to wear but a hassle to tie up and untie the straps. The straps are verrry long and would look sexy if worn under a short dress with exposed legs since that can't be done by me, I tie them up at the ankles. 

Braided gold strap flats from Outfitters

Braided gold strap flats from Outfitters

Braided gold strap flats from Outfitters
 My cousin bought this purple pair of fancy shoes for her Walima day reception. Since my dress was also a combination of purple and shocking pink I wanted to buy them as well but I did not find it appropriate to buy it at the same time and wear the same pair along with her. I felt it would kind of outshine the bride. So I purchased this pair recently from Metro shoes for Rs. 3495. 

Formal purple diamontes heels

Formal purple diamontes heels

Formal purple diamontes heels
I did not have any formal heels in yellow so I chose this pair from Haroon's since they looked very pretty and chic plus the price was very economical as well. This pair is priced at Rs. 1695. 

Yellow diamontes heels

Yellow diamontes heels

Yellow diamontes heels

Yellow diamontes heels
Last but not the least is a beautiful pair from Khaadi shoes which is in pure leather as per their say. Its priced at Rs. 1800. 

Flat chappels from Khaadi

Flat chappels from Khaadi

Flat chappels from Khaadi
That is it for my Summer shoes haul. Hope you liked it. This post is by no means intended to show off my shoe collection or boast about my spending habits. Its just to share with you lovelies my purchases over the season and make you a part of my shopping as well. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. That's a really huge haul! :O I like the multi-colour and studded ones, so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats a fab collection of a shoeaholic :p I liked all esp the heels, wedges but that white bow Haroon's flat is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the heels esp silver one.The royal blue pair is really fit.Awesome haul ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. U have a huge collection.. the heels are the show stealer for me.. I loved the one with Studs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow....thats a collection now!Love those blue peacock ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. huge haul i must say...love the formal purple heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the neon pink ones<3 and finally em happy to see a person like me coz I buy same pairs in diffrnt colors aswell some times we can't help it :D

    Do visit my blog :)
    Www.monamalick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Massive haul girl. You have shoes for like every outfit :D I love the Camel gold studded ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your collection and taste in sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wwoo thts massiv....i love the neon and spiked one.
    do check my shoe haul post too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mouthwatering Collection! Followed your blog via GFC ^_^

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow amazing and huge shoe haul :D
    Love your haul I really love the studded and outfitters shoe haul :)
    Thinking to buy some shoes from outfitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the neon yellow fish mouth <3 <3 would look stunning with a plain gray or black outfit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg! these are enough for lifetime :P i love every pair of shoe
    really gorgeous i love high heels

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice pairsspec wedges

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe