|Review|: Essence Foot Protection Gel Patches

11:43 PM

Hi Beauties!

There is nothing that can bring a woman more comfort than comfortable shoes. One might fix an ill fitted dress or a makeup gone wrong or fix a bad hair style but there isn't much one can do about a wrong pair of shoes. An ill fitted and uncomfortable shoe is something that can stale your good time. I have been a victim to many wrong shoes as well. When you try on a shoe at a shop, it might look like the perfect pair for you at that time, its only after a matter of time of wearing it, that you realize what pain a shoe can bring in your life. Thanks to Essence, they have come up with something that can soothe and ease out the pain a little and not make your face expressions all distorted and funny. Read my review further to find out....  

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches
Essence show your feet gel protection pads is the little miracle I am talking about. These gel pads have proven to be a great blessing for me. You can place these sticky little gel pads anywhere in your shoe and avoid the discomfort. 

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches
Essence gel pads come in a cardboard packing containing 6 pieces of gel pads. The pads are real easy to use and travel friendly. You can carry them in your bag and you wont even notice them being there. They are perfect to take around with you in case you are flaunting a new pair of shoes and you have no idea when it would start bugging you. All you need to do is peel off the pad from the transparent sheet and stick the sticky side on to the shoe surface and voila! you are done. The gel cushion will ease your discomfort on its own. 

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches
The gel pads are transparent and hardly noticeable but even if they get visible here and there a bit, I would not bother in the least as they soothe my feet. 

Essence show your feet foot protection gel patches
My first successful experimentation was with my pretty pair of Marie Claire peep toes. Although I really like peep toes, the only problem I face with them is they bite my fingers and toes at the peeping arc which makes wearing them a real pain and a cause of agony for me. This has been a very favorite pair of mine but I could not flaunt it as it used to bite both my toes to an excruciating level. 


So here is what I did, I sticked two gel pads over the areas the shoe bit me and attempted to wear them again at an event and you won't believe, I could hardly feel the previous discomfort. The shoes were perfectly comfortable and did not bite my feet at all. My feet were mark free and no redness on my toes. 


Here is a closer look of the gel pad sticking to the shoe. It has remained where I placed it and the stickiness has not diminished at all. 



All in all, I absolutely love the foot protection gel pads and consider it as something all girls should definitely have. 

Rating: 

           5/5

Grade: 

          A+

Price: 

         Rs. 550

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to make my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. XOXO!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great I need them asap thanks for sharing dearo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great......going to check this for sure....nice post dear....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i was curious about these...wanted to get these for my Mom. Thanks for the review dear, this looks like a great product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to pick these up!!! now that boot season is over, they're a must for heals!!!Great to hear Essence makes them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. life saver product .. thc for the review dear x
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe