|Haul|: Palladio and Flormar Haul

2:54 PM

Hi Beauties!

Whenever the month approaches to its end I always end up being short on cash, I guess same is the scenario with most who are salaried but that has never stopped me from shopping even if its only one item. Such a temptation shopping is. Although I had no plan to buy anything like most other times but I ended up buying a few small things. There is nothing like retail therapy to fix a bad work day for you. So here is what I purchased this time.

Palladio high intensity herbal lip balm in Cabaret, Flormar pretty nail polishes in P03 and P22
These pretty small nail polish bottles are really cute to look at. I bought one minty color and another white one for french tips as my old one has dried out. These bottles contain 8 ml content and are travel friendly. Each nail polish is priced at Rs. 160. 

Flormar pretty nail polishes in P03 and P22

Flormar pretty nail polishes in P03 and P22

Palladio high intensity herbal lip balm is a new product that my eyes found. I have not seen these before at the kiosks. So when I asked the sales girl to swatch these for me I was really impressed with their pigmentation. The have like 5 to 6 color variants in these. So I got myself in Cabaret which is a nice pink shade. These lip balms are priced at Rs. 990. 

Palladio high intensity herbal lip balm in Cabaret

Palladio high intensity herbal lip balm in Cabaret

Palladio high intensity herbal lip balm in Cabaret

I purchased these items from Al Fattah Liberty market outlet. You can find them in all super stores nation wide. Hope you liked my small haul. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. XOXO!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe