|Haul|: Mad hauling from Outfitters

4:42 PM

Hi Beauties!

I feel this Eid I went over board with shopping. Although I am never in my limits when it comes to shopping but this time I really did it, that too, in just one shop. The Eid collection and new arrivals at Outfitters were really tempting, especially the jewelry items were exactly to my liking. Don't limit yourself to assume I only purchased what you see in the picture below. There are individual pictures of more items in my post so keep scrolling down to see my latest purchases.

Wallet from Outfitters, Ethnic jewelry from Outfitters
I am so obsessed with knuckle rings these days. I love flaunting knuckle rings, they look stylish and bad ass which makes me love them all the more. This is a 4 piece ring set in gold color which can be used as regular rings and also as knuckle rings. Since two of the rings are adjustable that allows me the flexibility of using one as a toe ring as well. This ring set is priced at Rs. 490.

4 piece gold colored ring set from Outfitters
This Ethnic styled multicolored bracelet set is for Rs. 790.

3 piece multicolored bracelets 

3 piece multicolored bracelets
My absolute favorite accessory from this year's Outtfitter's collection is this hand jewelry set. Its so ethnic and colorful, for me, its simply just to die for. Its priced at Rs. 1290. 

Ethnic bracelet set from Outfitters
This jumbo clutch like wallet with loads and loads of pockets id for Rs. 1690.

Light pink clutch wallet

Light pink clutch wallet - back

Light pink clutch wallet - Inner view

Light pink clutch wallet 
This Summer, I am all about small handbags and clutches. I have been flaunting small handbags for over two months now and it is unbelievable for me. As soon as I stepped out of university, for some unknown reason I stopped using clutches and small sized bags. I just wanted to fit everything in my handbag and recently I have learnt that I can survive with minimal things in my bag too. So I opted for this pastel pink clutch. It comes with a price tag of Rs. 1690. 

Pastel pink clutch

Pastel pink clutch - Inner view

I got bored of my current wallet although it was serving me well for over a year now and I wanted something new and funky. This purplish pink wallet by Outfitters grabbed my attention and I went for it. The wallet comes with a price tag of Rs. 1490.

Purplish pink wallet by Outfitters

Purplish pink wallet by Outfitters

Purplish pink wallet by Outfitters

Purplish pink wallet by Outfitters

This beige tote bag reminds me of the Accessorize Mari tote bags that came out almost two years back. Since then, a lot of other brands have come up with similar bags with slight variation here and there, however following the original Accessorize design. This year I saw a very similar design at Outfitters in beige color. I always wanted to purchase the Accessorize Mari Tote bag but that being way out of my budget I settled for this one in beige. It gives me the similar feel and look. 

Beige tote bag from Outfitters

Beige tote bag from Outfitters

Beige tote bag from Outfitters - inner view

Beige tote bag from Outfitters

The bag has a strong leatherette texture and comes with an inner zipper bag to keep things safe and organized. The inner bag has a separate handle to be carried on the shoulder, I, however would have preferred the belt to be attached with the outer bag as sometimes during shopping sprees, I find it much convenient to carry my bag on the shoulder instead of my arm. 

Beige tote bag from Outfitters - inside bag

Beige tote bag from Outfitters - inside bag

The bag has inner zip pocket as well as a mobile pocket and another card pocket. The bag comes with the price tag of Rs. 2890 which to be honest I found a little steep but considering the double bag maybe it is justified but still I feel it a bit steep. Maybe a price tag of Rs. 2200 to Rs. 2500 would have felt right to me. 

Beige tote bag from Outfitters - inside view of inner bag

Beige tote bag from Outfitters - strap/belt
Last but not the least are these shoes to go with the beige tote bag. I absolutely love these shoes. I have worn them once to work and kept them on the whole day, like 8 hours and they are so comfortable, I could hardly remember that I wasn't wearing flats. This pair is definitely my most cherished pair at the moment. The shoes are priced at Rs. 2190.

Beige sandals

Beige sandals

Beige sandals

Beige sandals
This is it from my haul from Outfitters. Hope you liked the things I purchased. Do drop your comments to make my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. XOXO!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Zulm Zulm Zulm !!!
    Everything is to die for I want this tote... Gift me :p its to live for, so alaa neat, n ur clutches.are great n the shoes, wow madam!!! Enjoy using everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh lovely stuff u get from them, thanks God i didnt visit them :(
    Mughy tu lime light walooon ney hee loot liya k aur jagha janey ki zaroorat hee na pari :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow MashAllah...great picks... I love the handbag...and clutch ....the rest of the things are amazing too.. Enjoy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is lovely. Specially that tote :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of the stuff is superb!
    rings <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow :D
    i just went outfitters and spotted a silver cinderella pumps and a wallet and i loved them :D now collecting money to get these two things :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe