|Haul|: Makeup Revolution Splurge

12:45 PM

Hi Beauties!

Recently a new blog has found its way to Pakistan. There were rumors of a new brand coming soon and the speculation among beauty bloggers was, its going to be Makeup Revolution. The brand has finally made an appearance and as per the guesses of many, it is Makeup Revolution. The passion of a beauty blogger is always aflame when it comes to trying new brands and products. Here is my initial Makeup Revolution haul. 

Makeup Revolution delivered by Just4girls in their customized box

Makeup Revolution haul

Makeup Revolution redemption palette, Makeup Revolution lipstick in Reckless, Makeup Revolution water proof eyeliner

Makeup Revolution redemption palette

Makeup Revolution redemption palette

Makeup Revolution redemption palette

Makeup Revolution lipstick in Reckless

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Reckless

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Reckless

Makeup Revolution water proof eye liner

Makeup Revolution water proof eye liner
The redemption palette is priced at Rs. 950
Lipstick is for Rs. 225
Eyeliner for Rs. 300

The prices are very economical and definitely affordable. I have already started using these products and I must say I am very impressed so far. Detailed reviews will follow shortly. 

Makeup Revolution is available online at the moment with just4girls.pk. I received my order within 2 days and I love how they have revamped their website and started using customized boxes for the delivery of their products. 

Hope you liked my haul. Are you tempted to buy Makeup revolution? What items are on your wishlist? 



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Now I must haul too... thanks for tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff you ordered Shinaya. Still waiting for mine to arrive.
    I had no idea Makeup Revolution had any launch ceremony :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Haul :) Kindly post a detailed review of the liquid liner.
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh woww..... :)
    I heard the palette pigmentation is amazing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul love the palette <3 http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so amazing i am placing my order asap , i would like to see the lipstick swatched

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul shinaya ♡ waiting for reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul, would be waiting for them to be reviewed :)
    Glam up Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see swatches of palette. Nice haul.

     Sahar the Cozy Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome haul .. now m desperately waiting for the reviews :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am still confuse whether to buy MR or not lol ... now i think i should :)

    Latest Post on my Blog : Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color

    Follow me :
    Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | GooglePlus | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should definitely try the eye shadows they are a treat for the price

      Delete
  12. Thank you all for your lovely comments and appreciating my haul post

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe