Watches from Shop4U

8:39 PM

Hi Beauties!

Woah! Since the internet and Facebook has been bombarded with pages selling replica watches, my urges to buy watches has also been born. I wasn't really much of a watch person but seeing all those watches online made me splurge a bit on few. Since I can remember, I have always been in love with watches that have a leather or leatherette strap. I was never into the chain watches. Now, for some reason this preference has changed and I am totally and irrevocably in love with chain watches. Today I am going to share my awesome experience with one such Facebook store from where me and my colleague have shopped repeatedly.

Watches from Shop4U
Initially I ordered a single watch from Shop4U, then my colleague shopped from them and afterwards I placed an order for two watches. They had this offer going on where on the purchase of two watches you would get a perfume free and also both the watches would cost you only Rs. 3000. I ordered one for myself and one for my dad. Anyhow I shall only be showing you the watches I bought for myself. 

Firstly I got this Chanel replica watch in white. There is something with me and colors. I always have to get matching stuff. Like with watches, I want to own them in every possible color. When I got myself silver and gold colored watches, this urge to own a white one arose. My lame excuse was that white goes with almost any color (justified, isn't it?). 

Watches from Shop4U
I love how the watch comes in a big sturdy cardboard box with a cushion-y velvety packing inside. I actually keep these boxes to put jewelry and stuff or also can serve as a gift box in case you need to gift someone something. 

White Chanel watch from Shop4U
The watch is a combination of white and copper color. The dial of the watch is copper in color, the rims only, while the inner dial is white. The rim is lined all over with crystal studs but the good thing is they are embedded inside the watch. This way, they wont come off easily and will last long due to the cover atop the dial. 

White Chanel watch from Shop4U

White Chanel watch from Shop4U
I'll admit, this watch is not one of my most cherished ones or you can say its not very close to my heart due to its quality. Firstly I do not like the outlook of the white chain. It looks of low quality with less polish and finishing. Plus the clip lock of the watch is a huge turn off. To me it resembles to a man's watch. Plus it should have been of copper color at least, and not silver colored to go with the dial.

White Chanel watch from Shop4U

White Chanel watch from Shop4U
The watch weighs real heavy on my wrist and feels like something sitting atop my wrist, does not really blend well with my wrist. But nonetheless, I wear this watch whenever I find it matching with any of my dresses and I do not let it rest in my drawer for nothing.

White Chanel watch from Shop4U

White Chanel watch from Shop4U
Next I have one of my favorite watches to show you. I am very proud of this purchase of mine. I bought this gold colored watch for special occasions like dine outs, wedding ceremonies or get togethers. I keep it in a plastic box wrapped in a tissue so that the gold color does not fade.

Golden replica Guess watch from Shop4U

Golden replica Guess watch from Shop4U

Golden replica Guess watch from Shop4U
I simply love this watch to bits. I love its design, style and the overall look it creates. The dial compared to other watches is small in size with embedded crystal studs on it and also on a few chain clips. The watch has a delicate elegant look yet its sturdy. For the price its a total grab, I mean Rs. 1500 is nothing for this piece of beauty. The only thing I fear for this watch is, its color fading. Since I own another gold color watch that I wear every now and then to work, its color has started to fade slowly. Hence I keep this watch all wrapped up so that it lasts longer. 

Golden replica Guess watch from Shop4U
Golden replica Guess watch from Shop4U

I have had a great experience shopping from Shop4U every time. My order was delivered to me within 2 days and always there has been a complimentary gift with my order. They also keep coming up with amazing offers from time to time which are hard to miss. Other than watches they also have a collection of replica designer wears and some shoes as well. So if you are on the look out to shop for some watches for yourself, I totally recommend this Facebook store. Here is the link to their Facebook page. I hope you liked my watches. Drop in your comments to make my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. XOXO!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe