|Haul|: October Oriflame Haul

8:52 PM

Hi Beauties!

One thing that has remained consistent on my blog over my 3 years journey is my obsession with Oriflame products. Ever since I have discovered this brand, I am addicted to it. Obviously there are a few misses along with hits but generally for me, it categorizes as one brand I can trust when it comes to quality. Every quarter, the brand introduces new products and some of them are so tempting that I buy them at once. Same goes for this quarter, which began in October, and, as soon as I took a look at the catalogue, I rushed to their outlet to get the latest releases. So here is what I purchased this time....

Oriflame feet up cracked heel repair cream, Oriflame pure color perfect powder in light, Oriflame pure color eye shadow palette in sand & green, Oriflame pure color intense lipsticks in daring berry, warm rust and forest berries

Oriflame feet up cracked heel repair cream

Oriflame pure color eye shadow palette in Sand & green

Oriflame pure color eye shadow palette in Sand & green

Oriflame pure color perfect powder in light

Oriflame pure color perfect powder in light

Oriflame pure color intense lipsticks in daring berry, warm rust and forest berries

Oriflame pure color intense lipsticks in warm rust, forest berries and daring berry
That is it for my latest purchases. These are only a few items from Oriflame's newly launched products. This is just a haul post, reviews will follow after some time. Now for the prices:

1. Oriflame pure color perfect powder in light Rs. 263
2. Pure color lipsticks Rs. 199 each
3. Oriflame feet up cracked heel cream Rs. 439
4. Oriflame pure color eye shadow palette in sand and green Rs. 799

Please remember these are consultant prices applicable only to Oriflame consultants. In case you are interested in ordering Oriflame products, you can get them through a consultant. Hope you liked my haul and are tempted to buy these new products. In case you have bought any feel free to share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm a big fan too! Loved your preferences! It was a nice read. I'm a bit late but would check if i can get some of these products in this month stock. Keep coming with such useful reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe