|Review|: PHB All In One Natural Mascara

4:11 PM

Hi Beauties!

I have already introduced my readers to PHB Ethical Beauty brand (read post here). In toady's post, I review their All in One Natural Mascara. I am very sensitive, when it comes to my eyes, especially about mascaras. Quite frankly I am very picky about them. When I was sent the PHB mascara to review, I was somewhat skeptical. Did it meet my expectation or it fell short? To know how the PHB All in One natural mascara fared for my lashes, ready my review further. 

PHB All in One Natural Mascara
 Packaging:

PHB All in One Natural Mascara comes in a very attractive cardboard packaging made from recycled paper. Inside lies the mascara in a regular plastic tube. There is nothing outstanding about the packaging. Its like any other average mascara container. Even the applicator wand is the regular bristled one with no twists or curves. Comes in 9ml size.

The mascara is available in 2 colors; black and brown. I am reviewing the black one. 

PHB All in One Natural Mascara
Here is what PHB claims about its mascara:

"PHB’s Award Winning All-In-One Natural Mascara is the perfect all-encompassing mascara. It lengthens, thickens and volumises lashes with a gentle water-resistant formula that lasts all day without ever smudging or flaking. Made with a unique blend of botanical oils which nourish and protect, helping to lengthen and strengthen lashes naturally for beautiful eyes. 

Great for super sensitive eyes that water easily."

PHB All in One Natural Mascara

PHB All in One Natural Mascara

PHB All in One Natural Mascara
 Texture & Consistency:

When I swatched it initially, I was not impressed at all. The color pay off was not very black which made me doubt its performance. Also I found it to be a slightly lighter in terms of consistency which justified the lighter color pay off. However, all these doubts vanished when I started using this mascara. The mascara is pretty smooth with no flakes. It does not clump my lashes and the application is super easy. 

PHB All in One Natural Mascara - swatch

Without Mascara

Without Mascara

With Mascara

With Mascara

With Mascara

With Mascara
My Experience:

Like I mentioned earlier, I am very particular about my mascaras, which is why you have never seen a post regarding mascara on my blog before this. The reason, PHB mascara has made it to blog is, I find it totally worthy. For me, PHB mascara is a healthy and friendly product. 

Its free from all harmful chemicals, which means, it wont affect my eyes in any way. Just like other PHB products, the mascara is free from, parabens, talc, formaldehyde, mineral oils, bismuth oxychloride, gluten, fragrance, fillers, preservatives, petrochemicals and genetically modified ingredients, making it the safest mascara in my opinion. 

What I like the best about this mascara is its light weight formula. Once its on, I hardly feel its presence. It does not weigh down my lashes. The mind blowing part is, it stays put on my lashes for as long as 10 hours without smudging or flaking. This is one feature, I have not witnessed in other mascara so far. After some time, other mascaras start clumping, flaking or smudging, ending up giving raccoon eyes, but not this baby. Nuh aan, not at all. It keeps the lashes in place all day long just as they were in the morning upon application. 

It might not be a good mascara for people who like heavy, flaky, doll like lashes or a clumped look. PHB all in one natural mascara gives a very natural look to the eyes, making the lashes fuller and darker. The voluminous and lengthening effect is visibly noticeable but in a subtle natural way. Moreover, the mascara is water proof. What more can a person wish for? It easily lets you through the harsh summers and humid monsoons. Removing it isn't difficult at all. Wash eyes with any good cleanser, it is easily removed without smudging onto the face.  

Before and after PHB All in One Natural Mascara
The before and after difference is very clear in the picture. It has lengthened the lashes and made them look darker and fuller while maintaining a natural appearance. 

Grade:

             A+

Rating:

               5/5

Price:

            £ 15.95 or Rs. 2450

Some people may find the price a bit on the higher side. To me its completely just when I compare the price on one side to the benefits on the other. I prefer investing in a good mascara which is safe to use for my eyes. Secondly, Loreal voluminous mascara is priced at Rs. 1999 so paying Rs. 451 more doesn't hurt me where the safety of my eyes is concerned. Lashes are a touchy topic for me. 

Availability: 

You can directly order online through PHB's website or order through a local Facebook store by the name of Halal-Certified Cosmetics. This Facebook store is the official seller of PHB cosmetics in Pakistan. 

Verdict:

This mascara is a definite yes for me. I recommend purchasing it with your eyes closed. Also lets not forget its a Halal Mascara. 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have very pretty eyelashes. You seriously don't need any mascara :).

    KhaistaBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice mascara for daily use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHB seems like such a great brand! And your lashes are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe