|Haul|: Essence New Collection 2016

12:16 AM

Hi Dearies!

My love for Essence is unending. I feel like a kid in candy store when it comes to Essence. Even being a drug store brand, it tempts me like no other with its new products every time. Lets not forget to mention that no one makes and designs blushes better than Essence. They know their game when it comes to blushes. Period! 

So here is what I bought from their new collection launched almost a month back, Yeah! I know I am posting this quite late as usual. 

Essence shape your face contouring palette, Essence matte velvet sticks, Essene matte lipstick, Essence no makeup look nail polishes with powdery finish, Essence gel nail polish
My first love has always been nail colors and will always be. I have a massive nail polish collection which I wont be able to finish in this life time at least, yet I keep buying more. So these new Essence no makeup look nail polishes are actually cool with their cool, barely there pastel tones. You can apply them alone or use them as a manicure color. They last long with next to no chipping and the finish is matte powdery. 

Essence no makeup look nail polishes in 01, 02 and 03

Essence gel nail polish in # 66, shade of happiness

I am actually glad Essence came up with their own version of twist-able lip sticks. These are available in 2 versions; matte and glossy. I opted for the mattes. There are 5 colors in total for the mattes. I am missing one, need to get my hands on that one too. These are actually pretty decent lip sticks and the colors are not as deep as they appear to be. They are quite wearable actually for daily use. 

Essence matte velvet sticks in 01, 03, 04, 05 
Essence shape your face contouring palette 
I had been eyeing this contouring palette when its first image was released on Instagram. I kind of wanted to have it. Now that I have got it, I have mixed feelings. I am not very happy for the chunky sparkles in the blush part of the palette. 

Essence velvet matte in #18
Lastly I have this beautiful berry shade in #18 which also happens to be matte but glides smoothly on the lips. Its not much matte in my opinion but nonetheless a pretty shade. 

Prices of the products are as follows:

1. Essence no makeup look nail polish, Rs. 310 each
2. Essence velvet sticks, Rs. 350 each
3. Essence shape your face contouring palette, Rs. 700
4. Essence gel nail polish, Rs. 295
5. Essence matte velvet lipstick, Rs. 430

Thats it for my latest haul. I hope you liked the products. Hopefully I shall review them sometime in the near future (I know I keep saying that). Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. THAT is such a Delicious HAUL!!!!!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those velvet sticks! never know about those so thanks for that - will definetly be trying these out soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such an amazing haul! :-) Essence is my go-to brand when I require a product that has a reasonably good quality and is pocket friendly as well. I especially like their long lasting lipsticks, with On The Catwalk #04 and Cool Nude #05 being among my favourites. Anyway, thanks for sharing about your recent purchases, it was really interesting going through them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe