|Press Release|: ArtDeco's Perfect Mat Lipsticks

1:20 PM

Hi Lovelies!




Artdeco introduces the new Perfect Mat Lipstick! Taking over summer with these pigmented colors and smooth application you can now conjure up an elegant finish with a matte effect to fall in love with. The lipstick is bound to leave a pleasant, soft and creamy feel while its long-lasting texture impresses with its extra-long durability. The delicately vanilla scented Perfect Mat Lipstick is available in twelve attractive summer colors.

It retails at PKR 1350/-





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing this :-) Living in Germany, I have access to a wide variety of Artdeco products and though my experience with their eyeshadows is not that good but I have tried out some of the lipsticks in the store and they seem good enough that I am willing to give them a chance. In fact, the shade Rosewood has been on my wishlist ever since it was launched as a part of the Spring/Summer 2016 collection, and the swatches on your post have piqued my interest in Marakesh Red as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe