|Review|: Oriflame Aimi Fragrance Mist in Whispering Breeze

3:01 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Fragrances are integral to me. I do not step out of my house unless I have my roll on, body spray/mist and perfume sprayed on me. I don't overdo it to an extent where the silage makes people cringe but enough that it lasts good hours. When I received Oriflame's Fragrance Mist in Aimi, I was thrilled to try it. Here is my review on it.

Oriflame's Aimi Fragrance mist in whispering Breeze
Packaging:

Aimi comes in a 150 ml transparent plastic spray bottle. Unlike most spray bottles of this variety, its a quality bottle with a quality pump spray that doesn't miss a single spray. The mist has a light tinge of green in it but on spraying it doesn't leave any color residue. 


Notes:

The Aimi range has 3 variations, the one I use is "whispering breeze". The notes would help you decide if this is the fragrance of your choice. 

The top notes of the mist are:
Musk
Lime
Jasmine
Tea
Pear

Middle notes are:
Wild Rose
Galbanum

Base notes are:
White woods
Musk


My Experience:

Fragrances are very personal in my opinion. What is liked by me may not be liked by someone else, its basically a matter of personal choice. To me, Aimi gives the feel of Arabic fragrances, its delicate and feminine. I wasn't expecting much out of this one, since most mists do not last long but I was wrong. It has a good lasting power. You can feel it all day long. It stays strong for approximately 4 to 5 hours and then begins to fade and blend. By the end of the day, I can feel its slight presence but not very strongly. 

If you are into Arabian feminine fragrances then this might be what you are looking for. Its travel friendly with its sleek packaging and lasts you long You can touch it up anytime you feel like. The fragrance is delicate and does not overwhelm your senses. 

Rating:

              4/5

Grade: 

             B+

Price: 

Rs. 1299

Availability: 

You can buy Oriflame products through their members or by going to their outlet in Lahore or order online from their website.  


I hope you liked the quick review on Oriflame Aimi fragrance range. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was regularly using this mist as l loved it but now l don't know why oriflame stopped making and marketing it,l don't know why oriflame always stops making its best products at once and makes something new again,it's same about creams,lotions and others as well,literally it looses it's customers

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe