|Subscription|: Glam Box by Just4girls.pk

9:10 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Hold on tight, today's post is also about another Subscription service. I must say, this was one of my most awaited Subscription service. I had been waiting for the time when Just4girls, our very own first makeup e-commerce website would launch their own. My wish got granted and I opted for their first Glam Box in April. Here is my take on their Glam Box.

Glam Box by Just4girls.pk

Packaging:

Honestly speaking, I had very high hopes with Just4girls.pk's Glam Box. To me they are pioneer in introducing an online platform for international makeup brands and bringing makeup within reach for beauty fanatic like us. However, I was fairly disappointed with their packaging. Its better than many others in the pond but probably I had too high hopes associated with them. Glam box is made of thick black, sturdy cardboard with a lift open top. Inner tray is fuchsia pink colored. Like I said the box is thick and sturdy, it lacks on the finishing side. There is no neatness to the box. It feels as if the job has been done by an amateur. The inscription on top is of dull gold color and fails to attract a second glance. My items came enclosed in a bubble wrap.  There was some pink colored confetti which was under the bubble wrap. It should have been placed inside the bubble wrap in my opinion to give a better feel aesthetically.





April Glam Box

Here are the items I received in my Glam Box:

1. Lorac lip gloss in debutante
2. Bare Minerals Lash domination mascara
3. Nyx jumbo pencil in yogurt
4. MUA fan brush
5. Clinique eye cream
6. Donna Karan deluxe perfume sampler

Lorac lip gloss, Bare Minerals Lash domination mascara, Nyx jumbo pencil in yogurt, MUA fan brush, Donna Karan perfume sampler, Clinique all about eyes cream (deluxe size)
Lorac Lip gloss

Lorac lip gloss in debutante

NYX jumbo pencil in # 611, Yogurt

MUA Fan brush

Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara

Bare minerals lash domination mascara

Donna Karan perfume sampler

Clinique all about eyes (deluxe size)
My Thoughts:

As I mentioned earlier, the packaging simply failed to impress me. As for the items, yes, I am pleased to receive what I received. However I am not awed in anyway either. I am glad to see most items being full sized and not majority of the items being drug store. But I feel there is something lacking. Maybe my expectations are too high or genuinely the Glam Box needs to make further efforts. I would definitely be subscribing in future to Glam Box to indulge myself. Its a good box to consider and worth the money as the items in the box are worth more than Rs. 3000 and delivery charges are also inclusive in Glam Box as an introductory promotion feature. 

I hope you liked my review on the Glam Box. To order your box simply log on to Just4girls.pk's website and order away. If you have already subscribed to Glam Box, I would love to know about your experience. What do you think needs to be done to improve Glam Box further? Share your thoughts with me in comments below. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe