|Subscription|: Eid Special Glam Box

11:27 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is my review on the much hyped Glam Box by Just4girls.pk. I have already reviewed their first Glam Box and like always I do not base my judgement on single performance. I ordered another one in May. Since Eid was around the corner so I received a call from Just4girls representative that I had the option of opting for either the regular May box or wait for the special Eid box to be delivered before Eid which would contain extra goodies. Obviously I opted to wait for a few days and receive the Eid special Glam Box. Finally the day came when I received my Box and here is my review on it.

Glam Box by Just4girls.pk

Eid Special Glam Box by Just4girls.pk
Packaging:

In my previous post about Glam Box, I had whined a lot about packaging. It stood true this time as well. I was quite offended by the packaging this time too. I am not sure if the Royal Blue color is a regular occurrence or was a one time thing to signify it as a special box, but I was not impressed with the color and the plain packaging.

Not only this, but the box was so un-neatly done and the finishing was so off that it kind of killed my zeal. Aesthetically, the royal blue color and light pink confetti did not do anything to add to my liking. The boxes are too plain and boring in my opinion and also Just4girls can do a much better job than the current scenario.



Coming to the products I received in my Eid special Glam Box, I would say Just4girls really outdid themselves. The quantity of products and their respective prices including shipping charges, amounts way more than Rs. 3000 I paid. Here is a list of products I received in my Eid special Glam Box:

1. Macy's necklace
2. Garnier micellar cleansing water
3. Tarte lip surgence
4. Nyx Beauty school drop pout 101 in smokey
5. Saeed Ghani ittar
6. Andalou Naturals sampler
7. Korean skin care face mask
8. Luscious color stories eye shadow trio

Additional items included

1. Cone mehndi (the coolor payoff was amazing. Best cone mehndi I have ever used in my opinion)
2. Chooryan (Bangles)
3. Candies


Firstly in my Glam Box was Garnier micellar water in travel size. I believe I have now accumulated 3 of these in my stash. 1 full sized bottle and then 2 of these travel sized bottles. You can never have enough of micellar water. Not only can you use it to remove makeup but you can also use it to refresh your face.

Garnier micellar cleansing water
I am all up for supporting our own local brands, hence I was very happy to see Luscious color stories eye shadow trio in my Glam box.

Luscious color stories eye shadow trio
Next was Nyx Beauty school drop out 101 eye shadow palette in smokey. Its the perfect size to be keeping in your purse or bag without wasting or occupying too much space. The shades are quite wearable as well. Best for me for my evenings out after work.

Nyx Beauty School dropout 101 in Smokey

Nyx Beauty School Dropout 101 in Smokey

I was quite happy to receive a Tarte product in my Glam Box. It happens to be the only high end product in the box. This is a little disappoint too, there can be more high end samplers, if not full sized items.

Tarte Lip surgence

As much as I have been tempted to try Andalou Naturals products, I still have not opted to purchase any. The sample size would be a good opportunity to try it. Then there is another Korean skin care collagen mask. Who isn't in awe of Korean skin care products these days? I am sooo going to use this face mask.

Dermal Royal Jelly Collagen Essence Mask, Andalou Naturals perfecting cream and night repair cream samplers
I also received this beautiful Saeen Ghani ittar. I like how it came in a suede pouch giving it an expensive look. I am not a fan of ittars as they come off too strong for me, hence won't be using it. 

Saeed Ghani Ittar

This necklace came as quite a surprise. I wasn't expecting a jewllery item in Glam Boxes, that too from Macy's. None the less, it was a pleasant surprise indeed and I very much liked the necklace. Its good quality and weighs heavy. With light cucumber and grey colored beads, its quite stylish.

Macy's necklace
Now a few Eid specials..... My Eid special Glam box included a cone mehndi that had an excellent color pay off, very dark. Then there was a bangle set and a few candies which I munched right away. 

Eid special items

Here is a detail of the products I received along with their prices. You can see the break up and the total cost of all the products. I think it would have been nice to mention the mehndi and chooriyan as Eid gift for the subscribers. Do I sound greedy? 



All in all I loved the Eid Special Glam Box but I seriously think, they need to work on improving their packaging. If they want to keep it plain then they should probably opt for a nice pastel color, the royal blue was too loud and enhanced the box flaws. Apart from the packaging, I was pretty okay with the items I received in my glam Box.

Have you tried the Glam Box, what has been your experience of it? Share your views with me as I love going through your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe