|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Bag - August 2017

1:00 AM

Hello Beautiful!

Cheers to discovery of another subscription service on my part. This one goes by the name of "Luscious Glam Bag" and is US based. I am so impressed with how Pakistan's beauty industry is evloving. We are all getting to experience constant improvement and better products day by day. Today, I am reviewing my fisrt Luscious Glam Bag for the month of August.

Luscious Glam Bag - August 2017

Introduction:


Before I begin with my review, let me introduce my readers to the Luscious Glam Brand. Luscious Glam is a US based every other month beauty subscription for $19.99 for US based customers and Rs. 2600 for Pakistani subscribers. The focus is on providing high end brands unlike other subscription services at an unbelievable price. The founder has worked with reknowned names of the beauty industry and has been a blogger as well. After being disappointed by many international beauty subscription services, she started her own to provide the best to her subscribers.

Luscious Glam Bag

Let me tell you that Luscious Glam is a closed group community and they only cater to their group. They are witnessing a 100% surge in demand with 98.5% customer satisfaction and 0.1% turndown ratio. Thats some statistical inference there! Very professional and analytical. These babes know what they are doing. Recently they have expanded their business to Pakistan and the demand is sky high. The subscriptions are sold out within hours, with many left to opt for pre booking the next time.

Luscious Glam Bag - August 2017

I would like to mention here, my Glam Bag was a special one as it was complimentary by Luscious Glam Team. The products are totally different from the August Bag (picture of August bag below for reference). My customized Glam Bag contained the following items:

1. Bobbi Brown retouching face pencil in illuminate
2. Bobbi Brown wide sharpener
3. Estee Lauder lipstick in #02 turn down
4. Tarte Quench lip rescue in nude
5. Tarte tartiest lip crayon

Luscious Glam Bag for August subscribers

Bobbi Brown wide pencil sharpener, Estee Lauder lip flip in #02 turn down, Tarte quench lip rescue in nude, Bobbi brown re touching face pencil in illuminate, Tarte tartiest lip crayon

Bobbi Brown pencil sharpener

The best product of my Luscious Glam Bag was this Estee Lauder lipstick in shade #02, turn down. And yes, its a black shade. In case, you don't know how it works then you are in for a surprise.

Estee Lauder lip flip in #02, turn down

Estee Lauder lip flip in #02, turn down

Estee Lauder lip flip in #02, turn down

Next in my Luscious Glam bag came this small beauty by Tarte, quench lip rescue which is a sheer balm like lipstick in pink nude color. Its very hydrating and adds a lot of shine on the lips. 

Tarte quench lip rescue in nude



Oh man, I literally wasn't expecting this to be in my Glam Bag, but here it is, a full size Bobbi Brown product. Its a retouching face pencil and I can envision myself using it on a daily basis.

Bobbi Brown retouching face pencil in illuminate

Bobbi Brown retouching face pencil in illuminate


Next I received Tartiest lip liner from Tarte. As much as I was looking forward to using it, the crayon was completely dry and wasn't even swatching on my hand. It broke and the whole crayon came out, yet I couldn't manage to swatch it for it being hard as a rock. This one was disappointing. Probably I won't be getting myself tartiest lip crayons.

Tarte tartist lip crayon


Tarte tartiest lip crayon

Now the packaging, its pretty standard, a cardboard box with Luscious Glam written on it. Nothing too fancy. The box is a little fragile compared to other boxes I have received before. It also came slightly bent but its the courier company's fault since they took good amount of time to deliver so I am sure it got mishandled a bit. Inside, there is some confetti and soft balls which I initially thought were candies. Luckily I pressed them to confirm. Coming to the pricing of items, Tartiest lip crayon is around Rs. 1,730. Tarte lip quench is Rs. 2300. Estee lauder's lip flip is Rs. 2300 and Bobbi Brown retouching pencil is Rs. 3,300. Sum it all up and we come around to a total of Rs. 9,630. Now that is an amazing subscription box totally worth the money you end up paying. Also you don't need to opt for it every month which means you spend one month and you save for the next one. Its a service available every alternate month and I love it for this concept. 

I'm not going to judge the service based on my box since it was a special box, courtesy of Luscious Glam team. However I have subscribed for the October box and I am very much looking forward to it. Yes, at this point, I am aware of what I shall be receiving in my box, but I am definitely not disclosing. 

So this is it peeps, here is another subscription box you can opt for. From the look of things, this sub service seems very promising since I don't see any sample sized or deluxe sized products in my box and also all of them are high end. If you want to subscribe to Luscious Glam, you can through their website. You can also get in touch with them through their Facebook page. Luscious Glam people are very active on Facebook and they respond to queries pretty quickly over emails as well. I find the whole thing very organized. Don't forget to share your experience of Luscious Glam bag when you subscribe to it. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe