|Subscription|: Ipsy Glam Bag - June 2017

10:13 PM

Hi Beautiful!

Off and on I subscribe to Ipsy whenever I spot any Facebook store having it in stock. This happens to be my third Ipsy bag and so far I have not been disappointed with any of them. The one I am reviewing today is for the month of June, however I ordered it last month as the store had an extra one left. Read further to find out what I got in my Ispy Glam Bag. 

Ipsy Glam Bag - June 2017
I really loved the pouch for June one. The lips emphasize its usage as a makeup pouch especially to store my ever increasing collection of liquid lipsticks.


Here is a list of items I received in June's Ipsy Glam Bag:

1. Beauty for real eye liner in chocolate fix
2. Skyn Iceland glacial face wash
3. PUR fully charged mascara
4. Vasanti cosmetics lip gloss in shade Super mom
5. The Balm instain blush in shade pinstripe


June's Ipsy Glam bag was inspired by freedom of expression. The message was to express yourself openly and fearlessly, to say what you want to say even if you have to shout to be heard. Be noticeable, expressive and fearless. 

#ipsyvolumeup
This eye liner pencil is pleasantly surprising in terms of performance. Its chocolate brown in shade and glides smoothly and evenly onto the skin. The only problem I am facing with this pencil is, its twist mechanism isn't working. The pencil isn't coming out of the tube. I am not sure that its only this tiny amount or there is more of the product inside and isn't twisting out. 

Beauty for real eye pencil in chocolate fix
Oh well never mind. It came out, the whole lead came out and isn't going back in. I have tried everything. The end result is the pencil has gone to waste and is in the trash can. Such a disappointment. 

Beauty for real eye pencil in chocolate fix

Skyn Iceland glacial face wash

PUR fully charged mascara - deluxe size

PUR fully charged mascara - deluxe size
This lip gloss by Vasanti is my most cherished item from Glam Bag. I am super amazed at the pigmentation and glossy finish. Its so moisturizing due to oil infusions and smells real nice too. I have put my love for matte liquid lipsticks aside for the time being and enjoying this lip gloss these days. 

Vasanti Cosmetics lip gloss in 

The Balm instain blush sampler in shade pinstripe
I think pinstripe is not my shade of blush on. It would make my face appear dark. Also I did not like that the blush came swatched. The finger swipe mark is pretty visible. Things like these put the customer in doubt whether he/she is being sold swatched products. It should be avoided by businesses at all cost.

The Balm instain blush sampler in shade pinstripe
So this is it for my June's Ipsy Glam bag. Apart from Beauty for real eye liner all items are worth the money and usable. I bought the Glam Bag from MZ Online Shopping. for Rs. 2,110 inclusive of delivery charges. You can check their Facebook store by clicking this link

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe