|Haul|: Essence Glitter in the air Collection

12:07 AM

Hello Beautiful!

If you are a drugstore freak,  makeup enthusiast and a hoarder like me, then you must be aware that new trend edition by Essence has hit the stores. I saw them at Raja Sahib outlet and did not waste a single moment to get my fill. These limited edition items come in a limited quantity and I do not want to repeat what happened with their Miami roller ball blush (it was a bestseller and an instant sold out product). Anyways, these are my latest purchases from the new "Glitter in the air" trend edition.


One of my favorite items from Essence is always their nail colors. They come with excellent nail paints in terms of colors and quality. Out of 4 colors in this range, I got myself 3. The copper one has such an awesome satin finish and it glides smoothly onto the nails. 


Essence glitter in the air nail colors in #02 live.love.shine!, #01 hey gorgeous!, #03 too glam to give a damn

Essence Glitter in the air nail colors in 302 live.love.shine!, #01 hey gorgeous!, #03 too glam to give a damn
Next we have a high quality liquid highlighter. It comes in a dropper bottle and the gold shade is simply gorgeous. Make sure to shake it hard before use to mix all the pigment together. 

Essence Glitter in the air shimmer drops #01 A little shimmer never hurts

Essence Glitter in the air shimmer drops #01 A little shimmer never hurts
There is no such thing as too many nude lipsticks. This one is a pretty pink nude and looks beautiful topped off with a sheer pink gloss or simply a sheer gloss. 

Essence glitter in the air lipstick in #02 Can't buy love but lipstick

Essence glitter in the air lipstick in #02 Can't buy love but lipstick

Essence glitter in the air lipstick in #02 Can't buy love but lipstick
Lastly, the metallic eye shadow. This was also available in 4 colors. I got myself only in gold color as the color and finish is pretty loud and I can not pull it off at work on a daily basis. 

Essence glitter in the air metallic eye shadow in #02 Smile! you're beautiful

Essence glitter in the air metallic eye shadow in #02 Smile! you're beautiful
Now coming to the prices of these products

1. Essence glitter in the air nail colors Rs. 330/- each
2. Essence glitter in the air shimmer drops Rs. 330/-
3. Essence glitter in the air lipstick Rs. 430/-
4. Essence glitter in the air metallic eye shadow Rs. 440/-

I shall be reviewing the products in a separate post. This one was just to share my haul from the new Essence collection. The collection is available at Essence kiosks and on daraz.pk. 

Hope you liked my post. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe