|Subscription|: Boxycharm December 2017

1:15 AM

Hello Beautiful!

So, did I mention it to you guys that I have subscribed myself to Boxy charm finally, a wish I had been harboring for over 2 years now. At last I found a resource who was willing to get it to me on monthly basis with no fuss and drama involved. I have reviewed countless subscription boxes I have had access to so far, does Boxy charm live up to the hype we keep hearing and seeing? Lets find out. 

Boxy charm Box
What is Boxy Charm:

Boxy charm is a monthly US based beauty subscription service. In each box you will receive 4 to 5 full-size beauty items (instead of little samples) ranging from makeup to skincare, beauty tools to color cosmetics and each box has a value of $100 and up. Brands range from emerging to established, and you're guaranteed to find a few new favorites in each box.

Packaging:

Starting off with the packaging, Boxy charm comes in a standard black corrugated carton with Boxy charm logo at the top of the box. The items are placed inside a foam stuffing to prevent damages during transit. So far, I have not received a single broken item. Each month's items are coordinated following a theme. December's theme was Glitz & Glam. 




Here are  the items I received in my December's box:

1. Real her blush kit
2. Bellapierre pro concealer palette
3. Tarte tarteist mascara
4. Pretty vulgar liquid lipstick
5. Crown blush brush

Real Her blush kit, Bellapierre concealer palette, Crown blush brush, Tarte tarteist mascara, Pretty vulgar liquid lipstick
1. Crown blush brush

I came to know about Crown brand, way back on a fellow blogger's blog where she got to review makeup brushes by Crown on frequent basis. The newbie blogger in me was tempted to give them a try but never had the chance to access the brand as its not officially available in Pakistan. My best bet was to order it online through someone. But thanks to Boxy charm I get to try Crown products easily now. 

Crown blush brush
2. Tarte tarteist mascara

If you are a makeup junkie then you surely know of Tarte makeup. This month I got a full sized tarteist mascara and I can not wait to give it a go. 

Tarte Tarteist mascara
3. Pretty Vulgar liquid lipstick

Now this is a brand I was not aware of before. This liquid lipstick is the first product which made me aware of its existence. Pretty Vulgar is a US based vintage inspired makeup brand. May I just say how exquisite and beautiful is the cap of this liquid lipstick? You just don't want to place it down. The shade is "my lips are sealed" which is a coppery shade with metallic tinge to it. It dries to a matte finish and looks beautiful on lips. 


4. Bellapierre pro concealer palette

Another brand I had never heard of before. The concealer palette is full sized and contains 3 color correction concealer shades; green, orange and purple. I have not tried it so far, as I have little to no idea about color correction and neither have the time to go into it. Nonetheless the product looks professional grade and good. 

Bellapierre Cosmetics pro concealer palette

Bellapierre pro concealer palette
5. Real her blush kit

Lastly, the blush palette. Real Her is also a new name for me. It seems the December box gave me a huge surprise by introducing me to at least 3 new brands. Real Her blush kit contains 3 baked blush ons in pink, peach and brown colors. 

Real her blush kit

Price point:

Here is a break up of prices of each item in December's Boxy charm box. You can add up the prices and see that the total value of the box amounts to $121. Considering the price of Boxy charm, which is $21 each month you can tell if the box is worth it or not? How much do I pay to receive it at my door step? Well you won't believe, I paid Rs. 4110 for this box. 



I know I go gaga over each new subscription box. But trust me when I utter these words, "There is no other box like Boxy charm box". This box is the holy grail for all cosmetic freaks like me. It allows us to access the inaccessible, unheard of brands and their products. If you are real lucky you may even get to try new releases and that too in full sized products and not as samplers. What more can anyone ask for? 

Now to reveal how and from where I am getting my hands on this box? There is a Facebook store that goes by the name of MZ Shopping online. I am converting the page name to a link, to their Facebook store page. You can access them by simply clicking onto it. The prices have however changed now due to increase in dollar conversion rate so you may not subscribe to the service in the same price I mentioned above. MZ sells genuine and authentic stuff, you can get customized orders from USA as well. I am currently subscribed to Boxy charm on monthly basis which keeps renewing automatically. Sometimes there is a delay in shipments reaching Pakistan but this is just how it works here, nothing to worry much about. Let me tell you that MZ is the only one who offered me a flat rate for each month with no crap feeding, like, in order to get the box I have to pay an upfront amount of 3 months' boxes or 6 months' boxes or that Boxy charm is real difficult to get to Pakistan and what not. Overall I am fully satisfied with MZ's services and recommend you shopping from this Facebook store. 

I hope you liked my Boxy Charm box and feeling tempted to give it a go. If so, feel free to mention it to me so that I get to know who else is in it with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have always been skeptical about subscription boxes. I always feel I won't get the good stuff :D Glad you got some useful products.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe