|Review|: Olor Deodorant in Melody

11:56 AM

Hello Beautiful!

What other time can be good to review perfumes and deodorants? Its peak Summer season in Lahore, humidity is suffocating and you are perspiring non stop. Not a pretty picture. Is it? Not to ignore, on top of all this people are running away from you or covering their noses around you. Thankfully this is not the case with me as I am a regular user of Olor deodorants close to 2 years now. My review below will explain why I am a recurring user of this range. Read below to find out.

Olor deodorant in "Melody"
Packaging:

Melody comes in a 150 ml metallic bottle in blue color. The spray pump is very nice and sprays a consistent amount of product. I have never experienced it missing a single spray. As the name goes, there are melodious music notes on the bottle. The bottle weighs light and is travel friendly if you like carrying deos in your bags like some people. However for me carrying a 150ml bottle isn't workable. 

Olor deo spray in Melody

Olor claims:

  • 24 hours of protection 
  • Long lasting freshness which restores the feeling of beauty. 
Notes: 

Some of the key notes of this deo spray are: 
  • Floral 
  • Vanilla 
  • Amber

Ingredients of Olor Melody deo spray

Olor deo spray in Melody

My Thoughts:

Coming to my experience with this line of deodorants, I am person who likes to layer up fragrance. Starting off with a body lotion, then a roll on, next comes a deo spray in my daily routine. I like Olor range because of their lasting performance. By the end of the day, I can still feel the remnants of the fragrance lingering on my body. My work day isn't simple, starting from 8 am it ends close to 9 pm most days including gym/walk. You can imagine what I put my body through all day. On top of that, the Lahori Summers and especially humid Monsoons are cherry on top. Interestingly, Olor passes all these tests and continues to deliver a consistent performance all day long. 

I can confidently say that Olor deos deliver what they claim. I recommend giving Olor deo a try if you still haven't. 

Rating:

              4.5/5

Grade: 

              A

Price: 

            Rs. 260

Availability:

Olor is available at all leading stores across the country and also online on various websites. 

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe