|Review|: Olor Eau De Toilette in Romantic Red

1:05 PM

Hi Beautiful!

I am very picky when it comes to perfumes. Im not much into sweet light fragrances. Im more of a wooden musk and hard fragrance kind of a person. Iv been watching and witnessing Olor's evolution and have been using their deodorants religiously for a time now. When Olor sent me this perfume for review, it turned out to be a surprising experience for me. Read my review to find out, how?

Olor eau de toilette in Romantic Red
Olor is a Norwegian brand, they started off in Pakistan with deodorants but have now expanded their portfolio to include perfumes as well.

Packaging:

Olor Romantic Red comes in a red thin cardboard box. Following the theme of its name, the packaging is red in color with hearts on the box. Inside the box lies a 100 ml oval shaped glass bottle. The bottle is pretty to look at with its red ombre coloring and a pointy lid. The bottle is quite heavy making the perfume not so travel friendly. However I am impressed with the bottle as its not only pretty to look at but is also very neat in terms of finishing and high quality. 

Olor eau de toilette in Romantic Red
Key notes of the perfume:

Top:
Jasminum sambac

Middle:
Jasmine, Violet, Rose

Bottom:
White Musk, Patchouli, White Amber Crystals

Olor eau de toilette in Romantic Red
My Experience:

I am not only choosy about the fragrance, my utmost important feature while rating a perfume is its lasting power. When I mentioned earlier at the start of my review that Romantic Red surprised me, its because I was highly impressed with its lasting ability. It lasts for good 24 hours and remnants can be felt on your body afterwards as well. The floral notes are quite high and sillage can be felt easily by others. Unlike many expensive and high end branded perfumes, the dispenser for this one is of high quality and dispenses a reasonable amount at every click. I don't know how many of you have experienced it, but its quite annoying when you keep clicking the dispenser and all you get is a clicking sound and no perfume. This has happened to me with so many other perfumes. So frustrating I tell you. Apart from the lovely fragrance another plus point is the 100 ml quantity and an affordable price tag. If these things don't lure you to give Olor a try, then I don't know what else will.

Rating:

              4.7/5

Grade:

              A+

Price:

             Rs. 1390

Availability:

Olor is available at all leading departmental stores across the country. You can also order it online from cozmetica.pk and various other websites.

Verdict:

A perfume that lasts more than 24 hours, comes in a 100 ml bottle with a price tag of $13 is hard to miss. Choice is yours.

I hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your experience of using Olor brand. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe