|Subscription|: Boxycharm October 2017

1:14 AM

Hello Beautiful!

Let me tell you, tracing subscription boxes is hard in Pakistan, especially when you have no means of direct shipment. I started off my subscription from November box, then found September one. Now I had to get the October one as well to soothe my OCD that there is no gap between the months. After 2 weeks of searching I finally found the October box and much to my delight it had the exact item I had been looking for. Here is my review on October's Boxycharm box.

Boxy charm - October 2017 box 
Here is what I received in my October box

1. Nailed it manicure kit by NCLA
2. Dr. Brandt pore dermabrasion exfliator
3. Tarte tartiest lip paint in delish
4. Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in prosecco pop
5. Jonteblu lip pencil in sugar brown

Boxycharm October 2017 items

Becca Shimmering skin perfector pressed in Prosecco pop

Becca Shimmering skin perfector pressed in Prosecco pop

Becca Shimmering skin perfector pressed in Prosecco pop

Dr. Brandt pore dermabrasion exfoliator

Nailed it manicure kit by NCLA

Nailed it manicure kit by NCLA

Tarte tartiest lip paint in Delish

Tarte tartiest lip paint in Delish

Jonteblu lip liner pencil in sugar brown

Jonteblu lip liner pencil in sugar brown
My Thoughts: 

Me saying that I love this box, would be an understatement. I not only love this box but am so overjoyed and impressed with Boxycharm, it never fails to surprise me. So far, I have not been disappointed even once with them. The highlight of this month's box was off course, Becca shimmering pressed powder in full size. 

Personally, I am always pleased to find Dr. Brandt products in my box. I find his range to be very effective and good quality. The dermabrasion exfoliator is no less and meets my expectations. I have used it a couple of times and I absolutely love the smooth feel it gives to my skin after use. 

I haven't had the chance to try Jonteblu lip liner pencil but I'm sure it will be good as well. Tarte tartiest lip paint in delish is a nice brown pink shade that goes nicely with desi skin tones. All in all, I am quite pleased with this month's box. 

Now coming to the calculations of finding out if Boxycharm was worth my money, so lets see. We all know Boxycharm is for $21. Becca is priced at $38, Dr. Brandt at $58, Tarte $20, Jonteblu is for $5 and lastly the manicure kit values at $18. Adding these figures up the total amounts to $139 which means roughly Rs. 16,819. I paid Rs. 5600 inclusive of delivery. Its higher compared to what I am subscribed for but since this was a compulsive purchase that too from another sweet seller, so I was okay paying a little more. I bought this one from Indealth. She runs a Facebook store, you can check it out by clicking on the link. 

I hope you liked my first impression post on October's Boxycharm box. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe