|Review|: Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

11:34 AM

Hello Beautiful!

Summers are unthinkable without a quality face cleanser. We all know how harsh and cruel our Summers are. On top of that we now get 2 full months of humid weather. I prefer to keep good 2 to 3 face cleansers at my disposal depending upon the condition of my skin which has a mood of its own as I have a combination skin type. My today's review is on Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily foaming cleanser. Lets read further to find out how it fared. 

Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser 

Introduction

Formula 10.0.6 has a legacy of more than 80 years. It started off in 1933, developed by a chemist and dispensed by pharmacists exclusively. Fast forward to present, Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. 

The brand was completely unheard of by me as its not available in Pakistan. I received it in my Glowybox subscription service (link to the box post here) and that is how I was introducted to this vintage yet modern brand. 

Claim

Here is what Formula 10.0.6 claims about its product 

"This fresh, foaming gel cleanser washes away oil and impurities for a sparkling, clear complexion, Green Tea and Chamomile pacify while Passionfruit balances skin. Your skin looks clean, clear and healthy everyday"

Formula 10.0.6 face forward daily foaming cleanser

Packaging

The cleanser comes in a matte plastic soft squeeze tube. I received it in 50 ml packaging, however, 150 ml full sized tube is also available. I find the 50 ml size very convenient and travel firendly. 

Formula

Coming to the product itself the cleanser is transparent and has gel like consistency. It lathers really well and smells like passion fruit. 

Usage Instructions

Dampen your face and gently massage a small amount of gel all over until dirt and grime just can't stand it any longer! Rinse well with warm water. 


Main Ingredients: 

Following active ingredients are what make this cleanser work:

Passion Fruit

Its high in Vitamin A, C, riboflavin, Vitamin B2 and copper. Vitamin A stimulates cell growth and reproduction, while Vitamin C is an antioxidant that provides skin protection against pre mature aging. 

Green Tea

It fights skin cancer by promoting DNA repair. Green Tea contains a powerful antioxidant that fights DNA damage from UV rays. It also has potent anti aging properties. Its basically used against sun exposure damage and promotes clear skin against acne break out. 

Ingredients

Product

My Thoughts

Coming to my take on the product, I personally liked it. For a cleanser to work on me, it needs to be able to remove my eye makeup since I am an eye liner person everyday. Luckily, this little tube seems to do the job pretty nicely. It leaves me with a clean, neat skin, without drying it out. I can rely on this cleanser to cleanse the face. I won't go on saying that it brought any changes to my complexion or helped with acne or like that. No, its a fairly basic cleanser that does the job of cleansing my face. 

If you are looking for a nice and simple cleanser that makes no false claims then yes, this is the product for you and I do recommend giving it a try. 

Rating: 

             4.5/5

Grade: 

            A-

Price: 

Its priced at $5.99 

Availability: 

Its not available in Pakistan, you will have to order it via online stores who bring stuff from abroad. 

Verdict: 

Its worth a shot. 

I hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe