|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Bag - February 2018

11:53 AM

Hello Beautiful!

Luscious Glam Bag is another Beauty subscription service I have completely been hooked onto for a year now. This has to be one of the best value for money beauty sub if I talk about Pakistan only. None of the conversion cost, weight, and individual price and shipping of items crap shoved down your throats. I also happen to find their theme very meaningful. I have reviewed them earlier as well, you can read the previous reviews by clicking onto 'Luscious Glam Bag' label at the end of the post. Coming back to the point, February Glam bag was entirely Urban decay focused and is one of my favorite bags so far.

Luscious Glam Bag - February 2018
The best part of this Glam bag was Urban Decay's makeup pouch. Its a matte silicon based square shaped pouch and I am so in love with it. Who can guess how many goodies it came up with inside? Here is what I recieved in my Glam Bag

1. Disney's Tinker bell eye lashes
2. Urban Decay Vitamin infused complexion prep spray
3. Urban Decay seven days of shadow box
4. Coastal Scents Social eyes eye shadow palette
5. Lipland matte lip crayon in shade everlasting
6. Urban Decay naked lip gloss
7. Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion sampler

February Luscious Glam Bag items
1. Urban Decay Vitamin infused complexion prep spray 

Urban Decay vitamin infused complexion prep spray
2. Urban Decay naked lip gloss

Urban Decay naked lip gloss deluxe sampler

Urban Decay naked lip gloss deluxe sampler

Urban Decay naked lip gloss
3. Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion

Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer potion 

Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion 

4. Tinker Bell eye lashes

The next item that came in my Glam bag was the Tinker Bell eye lashes. Though I am not a fan of eye lashes at all as they tend to make me feel very uncomfortable with an added weight on my eyes but I feel I am very slowly leaning towards their usage. These eye lashes may come in handy one day.

Disney's Tinker bell lashes

5. Urban Decya seven days of shadow

This is the second time I have got my hands on Urban Decay's seven days of eye shadow box. I simply love this cool idea of eye shadow tester. This tiny box is approximately the size of a match box and somes loaded with 7 eye shadow samples and the ever famous much hyped primer potion sample.

Urban Decay seven days of shadow deluxe samples 

Urban Decay seven days of shadow deluxe samples

6. Coastal Scents Social eyes eye shadow palette

I am a fan of Coastal Scents eye shadows because of their amazing pigmentation and color pay off. This palette is also no exception except the fact, one eye shadow came broken. The eye shadow comes with 8 dark and warm eye shadows, perfect for Autumn/Fall smoked eyes.

Coastal Scents social eyes palette

Coastal Scents social eyes palette 
7. Lipland matte lip crayon in everlasting 

Lip land matte lip crayon in Ever lasting
Including the pouch, in total, I received 8 items; some deluxe sized and some full sized. I paid Rs. 2600 for the Glam Bag inclusive of delivery charges. I leave it to you to decide if the products were worth your money or not, they were totally worth the price for me. Luscious Glam Bag subscription is currently on waitlist. Their slots are fully booked, but they open up from time to time. 

Drop in your comments to share your opinion on Luscious Glam Bag. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe