|Subscription|: Boxycharm January 2018 unboxing

11:16 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Today I bring you the unboxing of January's Boxycharm. My laziness knows no bounds and I am actually feeling shame to be posting this in the last month of this year. However, I can not say it enough times that I am obsessed with Boxycharm. Its a super value for money subscription box for a makeup junkie like me. I am so psyched to be subscribed to these.

Boxycharm January 2018

Here is what I received in my box:

1. Dr. Brandt pores no more luminizer primer
2. It Cosmetics brow power universal eyebrow pencil
3. Crown Pro Glam Metals palette
4. Girlactik matte lip paint
5. PUR The complexion authority bronze and brighten cheek palette

Boxycharm January 2018 products 

1. PUR The Complexion Authority Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette

The on-the-go highlight, bronzer and a blush palette with three skin perfecting powders to create an effortless and sun-kissed slow on every skin tone. Featuring PUR's fan favorites "After glow" and "Mineral glow" along with a new blush shade "Blushing glow". Throw this in your bag and you are ready to go. 

This is a very handy and useful palette. You get bronzer, blush and highlighter in one place in compact form. The colors seem to be very pigmented. However this palette is not for me. The colors appear to be very glittery and I do not like to carry this much bling on my face. Glitter chunks are just not my thing. 

PUR The Complexion Authority Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette

PUR The Complexion Authority Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette
2. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

Developed with plastic surgeons, It Cosmetics #1 best-selling, award-winning eyebrow pencil is infused with brow-enhancing biotin, lecithin, saw palmetto, nettle, green tea, antioxidants, grape seed and vitamins A, B5, C and E, plus proprietary Brow Power Technology to give you your most beautiful, natural-looking browns even if you have none at all. Plus its universal transforming shade adjusts to all hair colors based on pressure, its exclusive oval tip mimics the look of real hair and includes a built in grooming spooley brush for polished perfection. 

It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eye shadow Pencil 

It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil 
3. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer

Luminizer primer delivers a natural radiant glow while blurring pores and imperfections for a beautifully illuminated flawless complexion. 

Primers have become a staple product in my makeup routine. Currently I am using 3 to 4 different primers. This ones is interesting in the sense that it contains luminizing ingredients. 

Dr. Brandt Pores no more luminizer primer
4. Crown Pro Glam Metals Palette

Rock your look with the Crown Pro Glam Metals eye shadow palette. These highly pigmented ultra blend-able shadows make smokey eye looks a breeze. 

I fell in love with this palette in first look. The colors are thoughtfully put and hold true to the name "Metal Glam". The shades are bold and dark, making it perfect for Fall season. 

Crown Pro Glam Metals Palette
5. Girlactik matte lip paint

One of the original liquid lipstick formula that is still true to its words - its light weight, long lasting, non-cracking and won't settle. For better application, do not apply a lip balm or lip primer before application. 

As a first product impression, I can easily say that its the most comfortable Matte lip paint I have ever come across. The formulation is amazing honestly. Demure is a nude pink shade with a visible pink and brown undertones. It glides smoothly onto the lips, mattifies into a smooth matte finish without drying the lips. The formula is very light weight and long lasting. This is gem of a product and must be tried.

Girlactik matte lip paint
Girlactik matte lip paint in demure

Girlactik matte lip paint in Demure
Now time to do some maths. Below are the prices mentioned for each item. Total of these 5 items amounts to $144 which roughly in PKR means 19,440. Wowww!!! that's an amazing deal. Most of the items I receive in my box are used by me so I can safely say that Boxycharm proves to be value for money in my case. 



Hope you liked my unboxing of Boxycharm. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe