|Review|: Eveline Foot Therapy Professional 8 in 1 cream deodorant antiperspirant

8:29 PM

Hello Beautiful!

As important as face care is, equally important is foot care. After all its our feet that bear most of the brunt in the form of our body weight, dust and also are the most neglected in case of many people. Not to toot my own horn, but ever since I can recall, I have been in love with my feet. Forgetting to bring socks along for my gym session has negatively impacted my feet. Not only have they cracked but also hurt and have gone real dry. Its after this neglect I realized and started looking for good foot creams as the regular ones were not doing any good. Today, I am reviewing Eveline's Foot Therapy 8 in 1 deodorant antiperspirant cream. 

Eveline Foot Therapy Professional 8 in 1 deodorant antiperspirant



Here is what Eveline claims about its cream:

"Antiperspirant cream based on Swiss formula enriched with menthol eliminates excessive sweating, neutralizes odor and protects against foot and nail mycosis. Thyme extract inhibits growth of mycosis. Sage oil normalizes sweat glands. 

1. Normalizes sweat glands 2. Neutralizes odor 3. Ensures 24h feeling of freshness 4. Has anti-bacterial action 5. Protects against mycosis 6. Intensely refreshes 7. Softens and regenerates 8. Deeply moisturizes" 

Application 

Take small amount of the cream, rub into clean and dry foot and legs skin. Leave until absorbed, excess cream rub into with circular movements. 

Eveline Foot Therapy Professional 8 in 1 deodorant antiperspirant

Ingredients
Packaging: 

The cream comes in a plastic 100 ml squeeze tube. The tube is sturdy and is also travel friendly.

Texture:

The cream is white in color and has a thick creamy, smooth texture. It smells lightly of pepper mint and is not over whelming. So people who have issues with frag-ranted products won't have trouble using it. 

Cream's swatch
My Experience: 

Coming to my experience of this product, I'll say that it works well as per most of its claims. Please know that its primary function is to act as an antiperspirant and anti bacterial and not as a moisturizer. It definitely works well in controlling sweat and odor. I have felt a difference by using it. So it works well in these areas and maybe it will work well in preventing mycosis too. But it does not really soften or moisturizes the feet. I did not feel any moisturizing effect. Infact it works quite the opposite. Its supposed to keep feet dry by controlling the sweat glands so I feel it makes no difference in terms of moisturizing the feet. This is the only drawback I find with this product, otherwise it would have been a complete package. 

Rating: 

3.5/5

Price: 

Rs. 385

Availability: 

I purchased it from Raja Sahib. But its available on other stores as well and selling online via websites. 

Verdict: 

Buy this cream if your sweaty, stinky feet are an embarrassment for you but don't opt for it with the hopes of a moisturizer. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe