|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Bag - October 2018

5:47 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Today under the limelight is our very own Luscious Glam Bag for the month of October. Its by far one of the best beauty subscription box available (local), value for money like I say. Lets see what I received this time.

Luscious Glam Bag - October 2018
So my October bag came with these pretty goodies:

1. Beauty Creations Irresistible eyeshadow palette
2. Huda eye lashes in Scarlett #8
3. Nars satin lip pencil in Torres Del Paine
4. Natasha Denona lip liner pencil in L5
5. Fango Essenziali calm mask

1. Beauty Creations Irresistible Eyeshadow palette

I am super impressed with this brand's eye palette. It comes in a compact size but carries 15 shades ranging from neutrals to warm, mauve and reds. The palette is quite a punch packed in a small box.

Beauty Creations Irresistible eyeshadow palette
2. Huda Beauty Lashes in Scarlett #8

Oh boy, oh boy! I am thrilled to receive these lashes. I haven't owned Huda lashes before and I can clearly recall that its the lashes which were statement of Huda beauty brand. Now we recognize Huda by her lip products, but before Huda became an actual brand it was the lashes she started off with and mind you, they came super expensive a few years back (I was also earning less at that time :p)

Huda Beauty Lashes in Scarlett #8

Huda Beauty Lashes
3. Fango Essenziali mask in Calm

This brand is unheard of by me. My introduction to this brand has been made by Luscious Glam and I don't regret it at all. This little tube is full of pleasant surprises. The mask works really well. Luscious Glam takes skin care very seriously!

Fango Essenziala mask in calm
4. Natasha Denona lip pencil in L5

Next item in my Glam Bag was this Natasha Denona lip pencil. This is the first ever Natasha Denona product that I own and I am thrilled to have it. Its a very nice brown shade, smooth and creamy. 

Natasha Denone lip pencil in L5
5. Nars satin lip pencil 

Last item in the box was lip pencil from Nars. I have used Nars lip pencils before and they work really well. I love them performance wise.

Nars satin lip pencil in torres del paine 
Lets price these items and see if the box is worth the price. Fango essenziali calm mask is around $4. Nars lip crayon is $27. Natasha Denona lip pencil is $18. Huda Beauty lashes in Scarlett are priced at $24 and lastly Beauty Creations Irresstible eye shadow palette is for $17. Adding all this up amounts to $90. Now calculating as per the current dollar rate, the total worth of the box is Rs. 12,420. For how much did I get it for? Rs. 3,500 only. If this is not value for money, then I dont know what would be.

I hope you liked the unboxing post. Share your opinions with me whether you would opt for Luscious Glam Bag or not. Their subscription slots are opening up soon. Better enlist yourself before they run out of slots.

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi! I really like your reviews, you're thorough and to the poing. I'm considering purchasing a eyeshadow palette and I wanted to ask for suggestions. Keep up the good work! ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe