|Review|: Mana Beauty Sweet Orange & Rosemary Shampoo

11:12 AM

Hello Beautiful!

The fisrt ever shampoo I used by Mana Beauty & Spirit brand was their Sweet Orange and Rosemary Shampoo. I bought this on someone's recommendation and to date I do not regret it. The picture you see below is the old packaging. As you scroll down the post, you will see the product in its latest packaging. Read my review to find out more about this product.

Mana Beauty Sweet orange and rosemary shampoo


Mana Beauty Sweet orange and rosemary shampoo
Ingredients:


Castile cleansing Base ( Compound from Virgin cold pressed coconut oil ) Aloe vera Gel, Purified activated water , Coconut oil , Vegetable Glycerin , Oat Buds , Wild Chamomile , Greater Nettle , Almonds oil , Garden Sage , Rosemary , Orange , Jojoba , Apricot oil , And Wild andean Rose ,Vitamin B-5 , Hydrolyzed Natural Rice protein , Grapefruit seed extract , Natural Vitamin E Complex ( D -Alpha , Beta , Gamma , Delta Tocopherols ) , Nnatural Vitamin C ,F AND A Complexes . And 100 % pure essential oils .

* The essential oils in this product naturally contain Citral, linalool and limonene.


Old packaging: Push pump 
Packaging:

When the shampoo was introduced, it came in a sleek pump 200 ml bottle. I was not pleased with the pump at all as it did not pump out the product each time. It used to miss mostly and I kept on pumping it rigorously with my slippery lathery hands to no end. Thankfully the packaging has changed now and the shampoo comes in a traditional transparent plastic bottle with a flip lid and the quantity is also increased to 220 ml. I don't recall if the increased quantity had any impact on the price point or not.

Mana Beauty Sweet orange and rosemary shampoo

Mana Beauty Sweet orange and rosemary shampoo

Flip lid 

Texture: 

The shampoo has a runny consistency with a gel like texture. It has a light citrus smell and gives out a refreshing aroma. The shampoo is peachy yellow in color. It gives me feel of a mango more than orange. 
Swatch of the shampoo 
Claims:

Organic Anti oxidant and multi vitamin formula
Balancing shampoo for all hair types

Restore natural vitality and strength with Sweet Citrus, natural and organic shampoo which cleans efficiently without stripping your hair and scalp dry. Packed with fresh Lemon juice, Orange essential oil, Grapefruit extract and mango-butter add some of nature’s yumminess to nourish your hair and scalp to the max. Hand blended with strengthening, organic extra virgin olive oil and jojoba oils, a pinch of sea salt softens and seaweed and rosemary give vitality and bounce to your hair. A sprinkle of juniper in the mix stimulates blood flow, helps to improve the scalp's condition and promotes hair growth. A restorative natural and organic shampoo which cleans efficiently without stripping your hair and scalp dry. packed full of ingredients that benefit the hair and scalp. With fresh Lemon juice, Orange essential oil , Grapefruit extract and mango-butter blended with strengthening, organic extra virgin olive oil and jojoba oils. A pinch of sea salt to soften and seaweed and rosemary to give vitality and bounce to your hair. juniper to stimulate blood flow, helping to improve the scalp's condition over time to promote hair growth.

My Experience:

I have fungal dandruff and I can't seem to get rid of it despite visits to dermatologist. The dandruff causes severe itching and my scalp starts to stink after a day even in Winters when I barely sweat. In Summers, add a daily workout to the mix and you can imagine what my scalp is like. Shampooing everyday becomes mandatory for me in Summers. We all know what sort of chemicals and parabens are present in shampoos and they end up damaging the hair as opposed to benefiting them. In all this, I needed the perfect shampoo which I could use on a daily basis without damaging my hair.

I gave Mana's orange and rosemary shampoo a go and it turned out to be very gentle for my hair. I have used it on a daily basis and it left my hair fresh and smooth. I do feel it does not clear my scalp like it should, but that may only be me because of my troublesome dandruff. Apart from it, the shampoo is perfect for daily use. The fact that its a mixture of 23 different ingredients and yet so gentle without a side effect is awesome. However a conditioner is a must after shampooing. There is an orange and rosemary conditioner by Mana as well. I do have it but I haven't used it as yet. 

There is a very gentle citrus like fragrance which wont bother people with sensitivity towards fragrances. I also feel the shampoo does not lather well. I am not okay as long as there is not enough lather. If you in the same category as me, the product may not last very long. For me, the bottle lasts barely a month. Overall, I am super pleased with this shampoo and have repurchased it over and over. 

Rating: 

4.5/5 

Grade: 

A-

Price: 

Rs. 749 ($6 approx.)

Availability: 

Mana Beauty & Spirit products can be purchased via their website or at Al Fatah stores. 

Verdict: 

This shampoo is my absolute favorite because of its gentleness, efficacy and price point. Its cruelty free and chemical free. 

Have you used Mana beauty products? How has been your experience with them? Share your reviews in comments section. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey I have read your review and it looks great. I also have blogs on food and makeup. Please visit my page:
    http://makeupwithfood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://makeupwithfood.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe