|Review|: Loreal Revitalift Milky Cleansing Foam

10:20 AM

Hello Beautiful!

I had not thought of skin cleansers as an age targeted product. But when this Loreal Revitalift milky cleansing foam landed in my lap, I found it to be an interesting idea. For me its only creams, serums and masks that are categorized upon age, cleanser being one was new to me. Read further to know more details about this product. 

Loreal revitalift milky cleansing foam
Packaging: 


The cleansing foam comes in a 100 ml plastic tube packaging. White and red seems to be the theme of this complete revitalift range. The cap is a pop lid with squeeze mechanism. 

Loreal revitalift milky cleansing foam

Claim:

Here is what Loreal claims about its cleanser:

"Enriched with an exfoliating agent, revitalift foam instantly removes makeup residue and thoroughly eliminates impurities. Perfectly cleansed, the skin is well-conditioned to a complete anti-wrinkle + firming routine. Revitalift foam is enriched with glycerin to gently smooth roughness for a visibly revived skin. Skin is clean and purified, skin texture is refined."

Loreal's claim for revitalift milky cleansing foam

Ingredients

Packaging
Texture:

The cleanser has a creamy white texture. It feels milky and has a slightly running consistency. Once mixed with water on face, it turns into a nice foam. 

Loreal revitalift milky cleansing foam texture

Texture

My Thoughts: 

Loreal revitalife milky cleanser turned out to be an unexpected pleasant surprise. The cleanser serves as an excellent makeup remover. I can completely skip my micellar water and opt for this alone (but I do recommend a double cleanse). I used it throughout Summers and also some in Winters. Its safe to say, the cleanser is all seasonal. Leaves the skin smooth, clean and balanced. By balanced I mean in terms of PH and not the skin tone. In Summers, I did not feel my skin drying up neither ending up oily. It was just the right feel and texture. And in Winters, the best part was not ending up with dry, patchy skin. 

My regulars followers know that for a cleanser to be successful in my books, it has to remove my eye makeup. I am glad to report, this cleanser does a great job. I don't end up having raccoon eyes. The cleanser has a very mild smell. I cant seem to place it, but I an sure I have used some product in past with similar fragrance.

Another good thing about this cleanser is, it requires a very small amount for use. Since the texture is milky, you may end up dispensing more product but pea size is enough for single use. The cleanser turns into a milky foam, once applied. However it does not lather well, which isn't necessary in this case since the milky texture serves the purpose fully well.

I do feel that it helps with makeup removal, skin balancing, moisturizing but I am skeptical about the anti-wrinkle claim. I don't think it works at all on wrinkles. Overall I am very satisfied with the performance of this cleanser and definitely recommend buying it.

Rating: 

4.5/5

Grade: 

A

Price: 

Rs. 1,199 or approximately $ 7.8

Availability: 

Loreal revitalift range is available at all leading stores nation wide that display Loreal products. Also available online on daraz.

Verdict: 

I recommend buying it for sure.

I hope you liked the detailed review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe