|Review|: HengFang Pumpkin Matte mini lipsticks set

6:41 PM

Hi Beautiful!

HengFang Cosmetics: 

Its a China based cosmeceuticals company that deals in color cosmetics, skin care products and hair dressing products mainly. They have around 300 product varieties. The brand is endorsed by Alibaba and Ali Express where they have an official online store. 

I haven't had the chance to use their products earlier. This is the first time I have used any of their products. Read my complete review to know about my experience with HengFang cosmetics. 

HengFang Color lipstick set
My first purchase from HengFang is their mini lipstick set in pumpkin range. The set comes with 6 mini sized lipsticks that are more or less in nude shades and also not.

Packaging:

The lipsticks come in a palm sized plastic container. The front has a printed HengFang logo while the back is pasted with description of lipstick shades, written in Chinese, which I don't understand. The sticker pasted is also askew which is given with most Chinese products. What impressed me with the packaging is the sleek, neat look of the whole set. The plastic container along with lipstick containers are manufactured very neat.

HengFang mini lipstick set - Back

HengFang mini lipstick set - inside
HengFang lipsticks minis 

HengFang mini lipstick swatches

Close up of the swatches
Texture & Pigmentation: 

Texture of these lipsticks is quite smooth. They glide onto the lips easily but require to be slid two to three times onto lips for complete and equal coverage as the bullet size is quite small and also pigmentation requires layering for proper build up. The lipsticks are pigmented undoubtedly but take a bit of effort for build up. 

Here are how all 6 shades look upon application: 

HengFang color lipstick in shade #13

HengFang color lipstick in shade #14

HengFang color lipstick in shade #15

HengFang color lipstick in Shade #16

HengFang color lipstick in shade #18

HengFang color lipstick in shade #19

My Thoughts:

The best part about these lipsticks is, they come in a travel friendly size and can be placed in handbags or a clutch. Their size and case makes them super travel friendly. The case is the perfect way to keep the lipsticks together and stay away from the hassle of searching for them in handbag.

Although the set is said to be a collection of pumpkin shade lipsticks, it however maneuvers to berry and pink shades. Not that I am complaining! It makes the set even better knowing that I have a dark and a bright shade to spice things up apart from plain nudes. I believe all 6 colors are very much suitable to the array of South Asian skin tones.

I was initially skeptical of using them since, I could not decipher the ingredients and I am always concerned about products that don't come up with a list of ingredients. I used google translator on the back sticker and could see the ingredients mentioned which did provide me some relief. 

These lipsticks are matte moist in my opinion since they do not completely dry out on the lips. The staying power varies from 3 to 4 hours depending upon whether you have eaten or drank anything in between. It tends to transfer easily onto surfaces and needs to be refreshed after a meal or drink. 

In short the set is travel friendly that provides at least 4  color variations, when I say 4 I mean 1 or similar color for initial 3 lipsticks and then 3 different ones which are shades 16, 18 and 19. 

Rating: 

3/5

Grade: 

B

Price: 

Rs. 800

Availability: 

I purchased mine online from SY Accessories. The also have an Instagram store. 

Hope you liked the detailed review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe